Iran, Islamic Republic Of
December 27, 2007
Viewed 1929 times.
In my opinion , we can share our information to improve our skills exactly our craft in speaking and writing English,what's your idea?
- 1st information:In my Country ,it's the custom to take your shoes off your shoes when you go to somebody house's
- 2nd information: In my Country,when you meet someone for the first time you aren't supposed to kiss him or her.
- 3rd information: In my Country, when you go out with your friends it's not acceptable to share the expenses (often).
- 4th information: In my Country, its not acceptable to point to anyone with your finger exactly in formal situations.
- what your culture follow any of these customs?
- Do any of these customs seem unusual to you?Expalin.
- what customs should a visitor to your country know about?
Please send me your idea and answers ,
Let's get to gether soon (( ))
My friends Comments:
|Sent:||06:02 AM Dec 29 2007|
Hi Mehdi ...
I´m fine too . Thanks 4 the lovely message . I really liked it and I liked the information that u wrote .
I think it´s a good way to practice writing . You are genious ( you deserve a star for the idea )
The custom in your country is almost close to mine ... so I didn´t consider any of them is unusuall .
We also take our shoes off when enter anybody´s house to show respect .
In Oman it´s must to wear ( abaia ) black ,long dress ( it´s for wamen ) so we can´t go out with out wearing it .
In Oman we can´t shake hand with strangers , but if it´s a woman we shake her hand to show respect and we don´t have to kiss her .
I hope you enjoy the message ...
More entries: MyNewDesigns, Logic behind Arabic Numbers (1), My Big Question? (6), What is NOROZ?!, My Background (1), revolutionize your life !, Real Life , What do you think about friendship (2), Daily Notation, In my Country ,it's the custom to... (1)
- 1 Comment
- Comment on this