June 20, 2012
Viewed 519 times.
I have read almost all articles about losing weight and I seem not to lose weight succesfully. I tried starvation diet, after 6 diet and no carbo diet. Ending is I'm still fat. My mom would say that I am not fat. Well, she is my mom, I know she is lying and moms will always be moms, always loving and accepting their children no matter what they look like.
I said my mom was lying because I'm having hard time breathing when I'm taking the stairs, and when there are clothes in the mall that I see, I thought they would fit in me but when I go to the fitting room already, tadah!!I would tell myself, you're daydreaming again, you're not thin, you're fat.
Well, to be honest, I didn't get really thin but I am happy with the result. From 135 lbs to 120 lbs. You know what I did? Here are the things that I did:
1. I refrain from drinking caffeinated drinks, such as soda, coffee and alcoholic beverages is not a problem since I don't really drink alcohol.
2. I lessen my carbohydrate intake. I only eat rice once a day. As much as possible, don't eat bread and biscuits. I also avoided eating fastfoods. Those french fries and icecream, though they were 2 of my comfort foods, I didn't really eat them.
3. Drink lots of water. Good timing in drinking water is required. Every morning when I wake up, I take 2 or 3 glasses of water. That is to activate your body organs from long hours of sleeping. I also drink 2 glasses of water before I eat, 30 mins or an hour.
4. Move always. Since I don't have time to go to the gym because I'd look like a zombie if I'll go there, coming from a night shift job, what I did was everytime I'm in the office or even just watching TV at home, I move a lot. I hug myself, I stretch, I would do sit ups etc. And instead of riding a tricycle going home, I will just walk. That is at least 10 minute walk. It helps coz I would do it everyday going to the office.
5. Lastly, I did it not for other people but for myself, I want to feel good. I want to be healthy. I have noticed that thin people are more likely to live longer compared to overweight people. I want to see my nieces playing and I want to be able to bring them to our favorite restaurant. Seeing them happy makes me happy too.
I hope this blog of mine will inspire you. Lose weight NOW.
- 5 Comments
- Comment on this
More entries: Lose weight NOW! (5)