Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English Conversation via Phone ---- join me

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I'd like to practise and further improve my spoken English by talking ppl on the phone in English….so if you are interested, please send me emails to my sherryleio hot mail address, we can exchange our contact phone information there, or it is also appreciated that you can write down your telephone number here …btw, if you are by chance in China, it would be best…so I can save some my money… ;-)  if you are rich foreigners in other countries, I can call back at least a couple times each month, joking.

Btw, my English is not so bad, so hope it is not a problem for us to talk on the phone for ten minutes or so on daily base. 

Let's work together for our goals…Cheers  Sherry

02:19 AM Aug 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Roushan bava

India

My name is Roushan bava from india..yo can holla at me to +919844981849.. My email is .. Well i hope yo’ll buzz me soon ..

10:42 AM Oct 07 2008 |

prashantjohn11

India

heyy  you gayz are doing gr8 so do i …........ i want to join the party well here goes my no 91-9949585809

06:24 AM Jul 28 2009 |

Nofre

Philippines

Hi Sherry! Are you here in Shanghai? Call me sometimes to talk in English, my number is 15821878041 but I will be in the office on weekdays, so weekends or night time is the best time to talk.. I am here in Songjiang district,.

09:23 AM Sep 01 2009 |

ashu75

India

hi i have dialed ur no. b but its powered off

03:38 PM Sep 04 2009 |

yash123

India

tell me your gtalk ID

12:08 PM Sep 05 2011 |

Geneticman

Egypt

hi

I am interested to speak English with you. my email .

I am looking forward to waiting your email

04:27 PM Sep 05 2011 |

Geneticman

Egypt

I am interested to speak english to anyone, My personal email is

04:29 PM Sep 05 2011 |