Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I cann't understand this essay

studyowen

China

Yesterday, I saw a very short essay about “Time”, but I can’t grasp both the main idea of this essay and some words meaning, today I posted it, please help me.
“Time is a core system of cultural, social and personal life. In fact, nothing occurs except in some kind of frame. A complicating factor in intercultural relations is that each culture has its own time frames in which the patterns are unique. This means that to funtions effectively abroad it is just as necessary to learn the language of time as it is to learn the spoken language.”
1. what is key word’s accurate meaning (“time frame”, “pattern”, “functions effectively abroad”)?
2. The structure of the last sentence confused me very much, I can’t understand the accurate idea that the sentence wanna tell me.
By the way, I still have a question on the message which was posted at 01:07:22 on 2001-06-14 and whose title was “Bath or bathe?” written by Sandyc, please help me, Thank yon in advance!

12:11 AM Jun 19 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

JaredKingsley

British Indian Ocean Territory

I’m not really an essay expert but I know who is. Check Supreme essay site. They will be able to meet all your custom essay needs.  Wish you all the best!

09:02 AM Jan 30 2017 |

Mike745

United States Minor Outlying Islands

If something confuses you, please make sure that you double check what you have written. I want to point out that there is one online writing service you should trust when it comes to some uncertainties. Check please what can be proofread by the help of the writers from Marvelous essay service. 

09:57 AM Jan 31 2017 |