Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

OFF TOPIC

latin-lover

Italy

I've invented this topic just to talk of everithing we want, without following a thread, just to improve our English together.

For exampe:- Today in Milan (Italy) is such a great shining day. It's a bit cold but the weather is getting better and better. Today is Carnival and in the city centre there are lot of children wearing funny masks. I like it a lot. Tomorrow I'll take my two yung sons as well. They love showing up like this.

Do you understand the meaning?? Great!

03:20 PM Feb 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kasemm

kasemm

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

ok that is great idea
I still learn english but I will try to share with you
the life is nice, when you smile. and bad, when you sad
tomorrow will be great ’ thanks man for your topic

08:30 PM Feb 09 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I know Al Kindi, you're right.

It's very difficoult leave people who have shared something with you but it's life.

Don't worry, you'll hear still them and it'll be wonderfull becouse now you'll be able to know who are your very close friends. Besides you'll meet other friends (just like us)!

About Kasemm I see you've got the sense of the topic, great!

07:02 AM Feb 10 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Tomorrow it's beeng a hard day of work for me!

I'm thinking to make believe I won't feel well!Sealed  ........

07:07 AM Feb 10 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Milano is a peaceful and beautiful place. Even though I had only one day's tour there.

There is a beautiful and clean square with a statue in the center of Milano . It's for sure to get the chance of seeing the famous church named Duomo.But there is still one thing wondering me for many years passed.

Is the famous painting "the Last Supper" in Milano ?

07:31 AM Feb 10 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Yes, Milano's such a great city, full of statues, squares and so on but in Italy there are lots of cities like Rome, Florence etc. where you can find this kind of things.

About the painting "l'Ultima Cena (The Last Supper)" I confirm you that It's fostered in Milan, nside the Santa Maria delle Grazie cloister.

I live in Milan but I'm from Sicily. Do you know the lower Italy's island? I'm from a city which is in the bottom on the Mediterraneo sea.

You are lucky if you could afford a trip to Milan from Taiwan. I'd like very much to be able to make so long journeys! 

08:27 AM Feb 10 2008 |

A.K.R

A.K.R

Saudi Arabia

hi all

I just want to say are so few to count

and friendship is very difficult to make

this is just a comment on ALKINDI

about  leaving his friend

08:41 AM Feb 10 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Hi guys, how are you today,

Is it going to happen something special?

about me I'll finish to work at 03.00 PM then I'll spend my time studing a little of English (just like every day).

Bye

07:36 AM Feb 11 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I', just boring a little, is there anyone on line who wants to tell some interesting thing?

02:39 PM Feb 12 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

A GREAT NEW YEAR FOR ALL CHINESES

....I don't know if the CHINESE CALENDAR is the same of other country, if it is so, HAPPY 2008 to you as well

10:51 PM Feb 14 2008 |

sophy-el

sophy-el

Morocco

hi all,

plz latin-lover i wanna know more abt milano!!!!could uuu plz tell me..????

11:07 PM Feb 14 2008 |