Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Which book is ur favory you have ever read?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I would like to know some more books from diffirent countries and topics..

I love reading so much.. So Can you help me to know more books?

My favory book is ''The Grapes of Wrath'' by John Steinbeck..

He is the best author in English literature (at least for me)

:)

What else? Say ur favory.. If I can find that book in Turkish versiyon, I will try to read it! :)

12:33 PM Jul 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

my favourites are ''Ergenekon'' by Can Dündar,''Mor''by inci Aral…they are TurkishLaughingand i love also Agatha Christie's novels…they are very exciting and impressive…

12:59 PM Jul 15 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

I liked one book of Shakespeare: Hamlet.

02:07 PM Jul 15 2008 |

MeOeM

MeOeM

Saudi Arabia

hi all

I like reading too. and I actually prefer poetry books

specially.. romantic of them ,

and I interest in reading of novels ,,

that's all now

I will come back to tell you about some  books and authors

thanks

02:50 PM Jul 15 2008 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

''Jane Eyre'' by Charlotte Bronte.

I'm just a HUGE fan of classsics and this one is without a doubt the BEST novel ever written. I just keep reading it again and gain wow.. can't get enough of it..

and because I can't read while I'm working I bought the  audio book. YES, I'm obsessed with this remarkable work of literature.

And if you ask me about one thing this book teaches, my answer would be ''Self respect''.  Charlotte here sets a perfect example 'Jane Eyre, I love that girl. I love that book so much. :P 

Aside from classics, I like ''chicken soup', ''don't sweat the small stuff''. So, you can say I'm also into self improvement books. :)

PS. I love reading ,too, too much. I think it's turning into some king of deseas. lol

02:58 PM Jul 15 2008 |

BiljanaR

Macedonia

Hi everybody…I'm new here, so don't be hard on me ok?... :) I'm recommending you read Victor Hugo's "Les Miserables" (i think the english name is "the miserable ones" ). I think this is the best piece from the French literature. I'm sure you'd enjoy it as much as I did 

03:09 PM Jul 15 2008 |

İlker

İlker

Turkey

I think you should try to read DR FAUST. It's author is GOTHE and you can read ıt's from summary,stage book,original version and Turkish translation.

09:55 AM Jul 16 2008 |