Join for FREE!
Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!
Ask Ebaby! Teachers
Let's play a game
1.Conjugate the active voice into passive voice.
2. After you conjugate the sentence from active voice into passive voice give an example it should be in an active voice form to be answered by other english baby members.
Let 's start!
Centoir posts new forum
01:44 AM Dec 11 2008 |
Go Super to Ask Ebaby! teachers your questions!
Practice TOEFL Vocabulary >
01:48 AM Dec 11 2008 |
1. Many beautiful houses in our city were built by workers every year.
2. The jury was making a decision.
02:27 AM Dec 11 2008 |
I am sorry, Bert, but you should have used "are built" instead of "were built", because my sentence is in Present Simple:
Many beautiful houses are built every year.
07:15 AM Dec 11 2008 |
Thanks ekaterina for correcting me.
05:22 PM Dec 11 2008 |
1. This kind of sport was excluded from the olympic games by the olympic committee.
2. The professor teaches the students.
05:40 PM Dec 11 2008 |
1. The students are taught by the professor.
2. They often tell me I am lazy.
11:39 PM Dec 11 2008 |
01:17 AM Dec 12 2008 |
1.A very interesting book to read was given me by my friend
2. The reporter given an outstanding award due to his documentaries.
02:33 AM Dec 12 2008 |
1.An outstanding award was given to Reporter due to his documentaries.
2.singers are singing songs.
02:40 AM Dec 12 2008 |
centoir, if you allow me:
it should be
a very interesting book was given to me
i was given a very interesting book
now my answer to the last:
1. songs are being sung (by the singers)
2. they don't consider graffiti to be art.
02:51 AM Dec 12 2008 |
Log in to Reply
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit Versation.