Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i have a dream

lovepeace

China

i have a dream that one day i can depend on myself and do not need my parents'money.

04:18 AM May 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MindyLee

China

I have a dream too.It's similar with yours.But my dream is that I can earn much money to repay my parents in the future.Because they are working so hard for me now.I'm so thankful that I have such good parents.I must give them a weathy life in the future.

10:59 AM May 02 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

you better do it fast cuz if not you wont be alive in this crul life ..

02:35 PM May 02 2007 |

nshinde02

India

vision, dreams need action. be fluent in english and be global leader to achieve your dream. Your thoughts and dreams are well appreciated.

02:43 PM May 02 2007 |

wail

wail

Morocco

I  have a dream that one day the whole world is very peaceful and there is no hatred.

10:27 PM May 02 2007 |

cespn

cespn

Brazil

i have a dream that if one day i'll can to speak in English very well.

02:23 AM May 03 2007 |

gh0_2023

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

not yet

02:50 AM May 03 2007 |

qiuchengsong

Christmas Island

i have a dream that one day i can speak english well so that i can travel all of the world conveiently.

08:20 AM May 03 2007 |

stinky_mi

United States

have you ever dreamed of someday that you can go abroad, go far away from your home? is that bad? i mean, it seems like i want to escape myself from my life right now. Have you ever thought things like me, too?

09:14 AM May 03 2007 |

kinkun

kinkun

China

I am agree with you ,  since I was born my parents keep my living . now  I must live by myself .     I hope  you  can do  better   .

09:30 AM May 03 2007 |

wen1106

wen1106

China

I have a dream that I can comunicate with englis speaker freely and fluently.and Ialso want to travel around the world!

09:59 AM May 03 2007 |