Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Practice English by SKIPE

Mofi

Mofi

Spain

Is There anyone interesting in practice in english using skype?. I´m Spanish, and i would like to improve my speaking. If sameone need to imprevo his/her spanish, please tell me!!. 

08:03 PM Jul 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rise_up_future

Viet Nam

Hello new friend !

I'm Vietnamese and i want to improve my english too. Nice to meet you. Contact me by skype account: Phamduoc. I hope to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

02:26 PM Jul 24 2007 |

fullmooon

fullmooon

Viet Nam

rise_up_future maybe you and me could learn english together since i am vietnamese too if you want to send me a email at friendly2006_girl @ yahoo.com or mitsuki.baohan @ gmail.com

07:58 PM Sep 01 2007 |

Ja-un

Ja-un

South Korea

What is 'skype'? Is it like MSN? It's a pity for me not to use 'skype'.

05:04 AM Sep 02 2007 |

VadimSk

VadimSk

Belarus

Hi to everybody!  I'like to improve my english using SKYPE. My Skype is saturn251.

02:23 PM Sep 02 2007 |

Ja-un

Ja-un

South Korea

Hi~ catiamile. Thank you for your information. It looks good to communicate by microphone. It's very interesting.

08:43 AM Sep 03 2007 |

Steven Jag

Steven Jag

China

Hey, boys and girls, nice to meet you all and hope to practise spoken English with you.

Practice makes perfect, let's practise happily together.

09:16 AM Sep 03 2007 |

AlenkaM

AlenkaM

Russian Federation

Hi everyone I use skype some times in studing english and there are some sites one is www.englishroleplay.com See you on that too, and my name in Skype is Alenkaem will be glad to talk with you 

04:56 PM Sep 15 2007 |

cardiaz

Colombia

My spyke is carlos200709

05:06 AM Oct 16 2007 |

Gex

Russian Federation

Hi all, add me too. I learn, and practice english language. My skype is maletro.
Best regards from Russia 

12:22 PM Oct 16 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my and his speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
yahoo messenger : ahmedhandball(at)yahoo.com
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

09:21 PM Oct 16 2007 |