Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Happy birthday, Nelson Mandela!

Julie3

Julie3

Russian Federation

Today this great man is celebrating his 93rd birthday and for me Mandela represents a true strong humanist unselfish person, who struggles and suffers for ideas and people living. Wish him good health!

02:53 AM Jul 19 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR SIR NELSON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU

YOU’RE A PURE HUMANITARIAN SIR
WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS
STRUGGLEMESSAGES FOR PEACE… & ACTS THAT YOU HAVE DONE
LIVE LONGWITH HEALTH & HAPPINESS… :)
WE LOVE YOU

02:49 PM Jul 19 2011 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

WE WILL KEEP GAINING LESSONS FROM YOUR LIFE
WE WILL KEEP STRUGGLING FOR BETTER
& THAT WILL KEEP HELPING US SO MUCH… :)

THANK YOU
GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR SIR NELSON… :)

03:00 PM Jul 19 2011 |

Julie3

Julie3

Russian Federation

I am sure many people admire him and people like him but there are so few people like him…as you told once, dear Roccky: IT WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU ALIVE HERE EVEN AFTER YOU’RE NOT ALIVE – these words are true in regards with Mr.Mandela. I have heard he is going to publish his memoirs or may be has already done but really I want to read it.

As I see Michael Jackson is a person you like so much and he met Mr.Mandela! Jackson contributed much but last scandals were really awful.

03:13 AM Jul 20 2011 |

Gucci Yeung

China

My hero… He is one of the very few persons whom I respect and admire throughout so many years. A heart of liberty, equality and fraternity that grew on the black land. All my best wishes, Mr Mandela.

@Julie: I don’t know about that memoirs you mentioned, but I notice his autobiography, Long Walk To Freedom, was republished again and again in my country ;)

02:02 PM Jul 20 2011 |

Julie3

Julie3

Russian Federation

Thanks for your comments! I should read that “Long walk to Freedom” for sure. A year ago or so I heard that he was going to publish memoirs but I didn’t remember the title but anyway, this book must be great. Enjoy your times, Gucci and Chris

05:29 AM Jul 21 2011 |

Sarah Morad

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

happy birthday to0o-00oo00 him :)

10:08 AM Jul 25 2011 |