Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

is the bakery popular in ur country

zhaiyaoyao

zhaiyaoyao

China

do u like bake and bread ?

07:22 AM Jul 25 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Masbarar

MasbararSuper Member!

Turkey

In Turkey it’s very popular.We eat and like so much the bread.It’s not good to eat it so much,but I think we used to eat it a lot seeing everybody.

11:19 PM Aug 01 2012 |

zhaiyaoyao

zhaiyaoyao

China

goodLaughing

actually bread is also the necessary food for our body

i just want make a investigation

As i am a exporter for bakery machine

Thanks Masbarar

03:42 AM Aug 04 2012 |

Masbarar

MasbararSuper Member!

Turkey

Hi Zhaiyaoyao,

I think in China you eat rice instead of bread.In Turkey we have many kinds of bread.The healthy one is the one made by 100% grain which has dark colour.But the white one is tastier.But they say that it’s not healthy.But I like it.

Where do you export more the bakery machines?I think Turkey is a good market for your products.But I don’t know which mark they use usually.

In India,Italy,France also they eat so much bread.

Masbarar

01:12 PM Aug 04 2012 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Bakery (wheat flour-based) products are popular in Sri Lanka due to convenience, though rice is the staple food. The wheat is imported into the country so the government tries to discourage the consumption of wheat products.I usually eat whole wheat bread which is more expensive but certainly more healthier.

09:45 AM Aug 06 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

Hello friends!

I like bread and baking so much. In Ukraine bread is consumed with every meal. The most tasty bread is “Ukrainian”. It’s made of rye flour. Its flavor is amazing. We say it,  “It smells of home.”This kind of bread is famouse all over the world.

I also like different kinds of baking, and they say, I am a good baker. Everybody in my family likes my cooking.:) I just adore eating sweet buns too, but not many.:)

To say something about bread from other countries, I like lavash and I prefer eating it with different stuff. It can be whatever you like.

Thank you for the good forum, zhaiyaoyao.

All the best !

Irene

09:03 AM Aug 09 2012 |

lailae3

lailae3

Åland Islands

in my culture ( arab) it is very popular. we use it a lot. some food just must be with bread like Hummus spread :)

05:04 PM Jan 18 2014 |