Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Skype learning

mahmahjur

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

I belive if you are an intermediate user, the best way to improve your english is to make new friends who know much better english then you and talk with them through voice chat. and I have my self exprienced this .I need friends in my skype account.

My ID is ” mah jur “

09:25 AM Feb 22 2015 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

I think the Skype is a very good website.

03:27 PM Mar 02 2015 |

hawarysam

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

i think skype is very good chat to development the english speaking and hope any one have skype id>>>hope add me  to chat with me >>>>my skype id>>>hawarysam

05:53 PM Mar 08 2015 |

siski

Morocco

I need improve my english .. I’m from morocco. so if somebody who would want to talk with me in English add me on skype or facebook. i will be happy for anyone who talk with me about anything. i like meet new people from different countries. my address skype : sisko8881 facebook :    i’m waiting for you all.

12:49 PM Mar 17 2015 |

siski

Morocco

I need improve my english .. I’m from morocco. so if somebody who would want to talk with me in English add me on skype or facebook. i will be happy for anyone who talk with me about anything. i like meet new people from different countries. my address skype : sisko8881 facebook :    i’m waiting for you all.

12:50 PM Mar 17 2015 |