Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Could u please help my English

bowen930

bowen930

China

am Bowen from China.

My job is foreign trading and I’m a salesman.For this job,communication is very important but really difficult to me.I always get nervous when I talk with customers so that I could say nothing in English.

So,I just thought maybe I can find help here.

04:06 AM Sep 08 2015 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mm1379

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi all I wish to learn English and French widely.I have recently started French.I love languages to death.I plan to learn a few languages virtually.I would be glad if you help me and I would be glad to help you.all of us need to catch on English so soon otherwise we will be in hot water even for communicating.I wish you the best reccent.

02:51 PM Sep 08 2015 |

JohnWilliams

United Kingdom

I can strongly suggest you to practice speaking English with someone who understand you well enough. Have a circle of friends with an aim to develop your English. Speak only English during your team’s conversations. You may feel it shameful and boring at first, but never fall prey for such thoughts, you are not going to learn if you keep thinking that way. Instead have a positive approach and finally you can be successful for your real efforts.

Any language can be handy through communication only. If you talk continuously, you will get improved on a daily basis. I’m an essay writing service professional and my experiences are what I have shared with you. I hope you can get something helpful from my words. Good luck and make some real efforts from heart :)

07:47 AM Sep 09 2015 |