Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

to learn English

mcxkdz87460

Barbados

How to learn English well?

01:32 AM Jan 29 2016 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

RobertAnderson

United States

I’m glad that you want to learn and improve your English. The first thing one should have to learn English is a positive mentality and you have shown that right attitude by coming to this wonderful English discussion board. Now next things are to read and write. You need to read anything you have connected to English language for improvement. It can be any language learning tips and ideas, literature pieces such as poem, prose or novel. Once you read and understand many new things, the next thing to perform is have some practical experience. You need to try it out writing English essays about random topics by applying the new ideas you have learned. Gradually, as you practice more and more, you can improve your English skills a lot.

I do work for an essay writing service known as EssaysChief (http://www.essayschief.com) and I can help you with your efforts to improve English skills.

06:41 PM Jul 20 2016 |