简体
Celebrity Divorce
名人离婚

Learn the Past Progressive Tense

Date: Feb 21 2012

Themes: Romance

Grammar: Past Progressive Tense

Intro

1. Learn Vocabulary - Learn some new vocabulary before you start the lesson.

Go Super to Listen Go Super!

2. Read and Prepare - Read the introduction and prepare to hear the audio.

In the US, about 40% of marriages end in the divorce. That’s a lot. But it seems like divorce is even more common among celebrities. Nearly every time you pick up a tabloid, there’s a headline about a couple splitting up on its cover. Whether it’s because of their busy careers, the pressures of fame, or the temptation of being constantly surrounded by other attractive people, it sometimes seems like famous people just can’t manage to stay married. Hear Marni and Mason talk about celebrity divorce.

在美国,约有 40% 的婚姻以离婚告终。这个比例非常大。但似乎名人圈中离婚更为普遍。几乎每次当你拿起小报时,就会在封面上看到某对夫妻分道扬镳的标题。无论是因为忙于事业、名声压力或不断被其他性感人士诱惑,似乎名人有时很难掌控婚姻。听听马尼和梅森讲述名人离婚。

Dialog

1. Listen and Read - Listen to the audio and read the dialog at the same time.

2. Study - Read the dialog again to see how the vocab words are used.

Marni

Marni

Mason

Mason

Marni:  Mason, I was looking at this tabloid, and Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are on the cover, and they’re soon to be divorced.

Mason:  I didn’t peg them for a divorced couple. Like, there were definitely plenty that I’m like, yeah, that’s not gonna last. But I thought they had something going.

Marni:  It seems like there’s been a rash of celebrity divorces recently, and specifically J Lo, I think, has had her fair share of relationships, but I won’t go there. You know, does it seem like celebrities in general just can’t make a marriage last? Is it harder on them because they’re celebrities?

Mason:  I always assume so, just because I think marriage is hard work for pretty much everybody. I don’t know, you may think I’m not romantic saying that, but I generally believe that acknowledging that it’s not all fluffy rainbows and unicorns, you’ll probably have a better success rate. But celebrities don’t necessarily have to commit to one person, and do things that are hard.

Marni:  OK. Sure, you know, and some people have to stay in marriages because they sort of feel like they have no choice, if you’re not rich and famous. But it could be just because they’re celebrities, the nature of that is that we’re hearing about them. You know, perhaps it’s just indicative of divorce rates in general in the United States.

Mason:  It’s just like there’s a philosophical shift that’s happened in our lifetimes and our parents’ lifetimes around, like, personal happiness and self-fulfillment rather than, like, self-sacrifice and commitment and sticking together. Yeah, people care about different stuff.

Marni:  Yeah, absolutely. And celebrities, you know…who more than celebrities are into pleasing themselves and their own personal happiness.

Grammar Point

Go Super to learn "Past Progressive Tense" from this lesson Go Super!

Quizzes

Go Super to take Quiz Go Super!

Lesson MP3

Go Super to download full lesson MP3 Go Super!

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Discussion

Marni and Mason are surprised to learn of yet another celebrity divorce. Marni says it seems like celebrities just can’t manage to stay married. But she wonders if marriage in general is becoming too difficult for people. Maybe it just seems like celebrities get divorced more than average people because their divorces are always on the covers of tabloids.

Mason says that divorce has become more common in general. People are less willing to do the hard work it takes to maintain a committed relationship. They’re more interested in their personal happiness than sacrificing themselves for others. Marni agrees, but she thinks celebrities might be even more self-centered than the average person.

Why do you think divorce has become more common recently? Do you think it’s harder for celebrities to stay married than average people? Why?

Comments

AppleRome

AppleRome

Antarctica

Aw thank you for the “late” lesson, Mrs. Heather! I just knew it!

I used to think “late” has same meaning with “latest” before :D hahaha

04:24 PM Feb 23 2012 |

tutorheatherSuper Member!

United States

Hi all!

It’s interesting that the topic of the late Princess of Wales has entered this discussion. I have admired Princess Diana since I was a child. I think I was ten when Diana and Prince Charles married. Their extravagant wedding was broadcast all over the world, which was a treat.

Diana married Charles at quite a young age; if I recall, she was 19 and he was in his early 30s. She was shy and innocent, and quickly fell in love with Charles. On the contrary, Prince Charles was not really in love with Diana. He was merely under pressure to have children; his mother, Queen Elizabeth, was forcing him to quickly find a suitable bride who would be a good mother.

As the saying goes, Diana “fit the bill“perfectly. She met all of the Queen’s requirements; Diana was young, innocent, quiet, pretty and born to a reputable family. Over time, Princess Diana gave birth to two sons, so Charles gained the heirs that he was expected to produce.  Charles no longer needed Diana and reportedly, he ignored her and treated her terribly. He was also secretly in love with the woman who is his current wife, Camilla. 

All in all, it was a HUGE scandal and resembled a soap-opera.

Diana was truly special. After their lavish wedding, she devoted herself to children’s charities and constantly visited children who were sick and dying from various diseases such as cancer and HIV/AIDS.  Princess Diana worked especially hard for a charity committed to helping children who had lost limbs due to land mine explosions. She would visit these children in their homelands and in hospitals, and would pile the children onto her lap and hug and kiss them. She wasn’t afraid to get dirty or hold a sick child. Unlike many other royals, she didn’t just shake hands and make donations.

Children and people from all over the world were entranced by her kindness. Her nickname was “the people’s princess” because she related to all people, rich or poor. Sadly, she became overwhelmed by the pressures of celebrity and royal life. Because she was so pretty, she was constantly followed by paparazzi.

Of course, Princess Diana was killed as a result of being chased by paparazzi. Her driver was intoxicated, and in addition to speeding, his carelessness and poor judgment cost Diana (and all but one of the other passengers) their lives.

I clearly remember hearing the news of her death. It was shocking and terribly sad. People from all over the world were in an endless state of mourning.

I hope that I have supplied some interesting information for the people who wanted to know more about Princess Diana.

As an English-related tip, in the first sentence I used the adjective “late” before Princess Diana’s name. You may use the world “late” before a person’s name to indicate that he or she has passed away. Make sure, however, that you only use “late” before someone’s name or their specific role or title. You cannot use “late” before the general word “woman,” for example.

For example:

The late Martin Luther King, Jr. inspired the fight for Civil Rights. 

My late husband was a wonderful man.

The late U.S. President Ronald Reagan was actually a popular actor when he was a young man.

You cannot use it, though, to refer to a general person.

For example:

The late man’s funeral took place last Wednesday in a beautiful church with stained-glass windows.

Anyhow, this has been a nice discussion! Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Heather

08:16 AM Feb 23 2012 |

kotlesya

kotlesya

Belarus

tutorheather, hello and thank you for the feedback. It was very interesting for me to read about your childhood :(

I really hope you will never be by yourself here on English, baby! We all will be around you. :)

Does anyone on here love to write – like poetry or fiction?” – I love to write poems and prose. I have got my own poems and prose in Russian. They are on my blog on other website, but not on English, baby! ;) 

My English is very poor , hense I can’t write any poem and prose in English ( how I wish I could write in English like I do in Russian ;()

I adore to read poems, wise quotes, thoughts of people through the blogs they have got. 

Join us, come regularly to talk. 

All the best Smile

06:43 AM Feb 23 2012 |

AppleRome

AppleRome

Antarctica

I will definitely agree with this statement, Ryo..

I believe     that  other  women  cant influence  other  woman  a marriage if  the Both lovers really  love each  others

... if it really can be happened in real life :)

04:36 AM Feb 23 2012 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

: )

04:38 PM Feb 22 2012 |

olddog

olddog

China

for the basis of their divorce is the money ,fame, or right , what they want is not what god want them get.

02:40 PM Feb 22 2012 |

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

Ryo

Well, Ryo I don’t want to send a mixed-signal here, I’ll be dead wrong if I meant that all women drool over money.

Maybe I  was wrong for making facts out of my own  experiences, my friends’ and their friends’ : )

I hope  my good-hearted women on here didn’t take offense to my comment.

02:34 PM Feb 22 2012 |

julito

julito

Argentina

Hi again Heather, We are privileged that you,an ex.Harvard graduate and english teacher is  contributing  in an unselfless way to help us to achieve our goals to be able to communicate in english. As you have previously stated, Ebaby is a global commmunity  with the sole  drive to learn and meet new friends  around the world ,and now you are one of them   Smile

01:22 PM Feb 22 2012 |

United States

Hi Lesya!

I am so happy you said hello.

I really respect that you’re here for the pure love of language. That is certainly why I started teaching English. I was a very sick child and couldn’t go to school until I was close to high school age. I was by myself constantly, so I developed an incredible love for reading, both English and French. In fact, my studies saved my life. I could have become a very sad, lonely kid because I was so isolated, but the love for learning kept me happy even through constant surgeries, pain and hospital stays.

I always hoped I could help others who feel the same way. Of course I teach and tutor to support myself, but love to contribute as much as I can just for the love of English. It really inspires me to meet people like yourself who are genuinely thirsty for knowledge.

I am thinking of posting (on my blog) some incredible passages from English literature. People who truly love the language might enjoy the poetry that can come from even the most basic of sentences. I am trying to post several days a week, if not daily. I enjoy reading other’s blogs, too.

Does anyone on here love to write – like poetry or fiction?

Heather

kotlesya

kotlesya

Belarus

tutorheather, greetings. I appreciate your opinion. You needn’t be sorry. Eveyrthing is OK.

Do you know why I’m here on this website? 

Actually English language will never be used anywhere in my life. I don’t need it at my work etc. I just love this language since my childhood ( I can’t even explain why do I love English. I just love it!) and I would like to travel one day. So this site helps me to combine my hobby and my dream.

I love the possibility eBaby gives me. The possibility to meet people all over the world, the possibility of mental travelling and the possibility to read different viewpoints on the forums.

Best wishes.Smile

12:51 PM Feb 22 2012 |

United States

Hi Julito!

Thanks so much for responding!

I was thinking that could be the case, so I looked into that possibility, but couldn’t find the first post.

Either way, I wanted to prompt us to think about the concept of stereotyping. We have such a unique chance here to discuss such issues!

If Lesya’s not the original poster, sorry Lesya! I tried to research first to see if you quoted from someone else, but as I said, I couldn’t locate the original poster.

So, no matter who made that statement, it’s the discussion that is important.

As always, I love to hear everyone’s opinions here. Smile

12:26 PM Feb 22 2012 |

1 person likes this

julito

julito

Argentina

Tutor, I think that you got it wrong.  Lesya is quoting somebody s else  post.  She oobviously is contradicting  that person opinion. 

12:03 PM Feb 22 2012 |

United States

Hi all!

I read Kotlesya’s post in great dismay.

She states:

“Women are venal and greedy for money, indeed. ..the majority of women chose money at first and then they take a lazy look at man- owner of money. He is only an addition to money.”

I am so disappointed that a woman would make such a negative generalization about her global sisters. Just like not all men are ruled by money, all women are not, by nature, “venal (corrupt) and greedy.”

As people on this website who strive to become educated and act as considerate members of a global community, we should encourage one another to not generalize, stereotype or disparage others on the basis of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, religion, etc.  

Much of the world’s violence and hatred originates from broad (and often negative) assumptions/stereoptypes about people and culltures. As an American (born in the 1970’s – I am 40), I was raised in a culture and time that was very wary of people from the Middle East, and  in a political environment that feared Russians. Some of that has changed in a positive way; some of that hasn’t. I do know that when people strive to become educated and meet people from other cultures, those stereotypes often disappear.

As a child, I lived in a very small, rural town. Not even ONE non-white person lived in my town or went to my school. Members of my family, at that time, believed certain racial stereotypes; I never did, even at a very young age. I yearned to live in a more diverse environment and learn from people who had other cultural backgrounds. I was hungry for that knowledge, so I became a global educator.

My current students come from parts of Russia, the Middle East, China, African countries, Japan, Korea, Egypt, Brazil…on and on. Each and every one of them are smart, friendly people who I truly value knowing. By talking, laughing and learning with one another,  we see beyond any stereotypes we may have held. We are humans, first and foremost.

The most unique aspect of this wonderful community at EnglishBaby is that we all represent so many different cultures who share two common goals: to learn a language, and to make friends. It’s such a great opportunity. If we listen to the news, many of us aren’t supposed to be able to understand one another, much less be friendly to each other! But we do it here every day. Cool, right? Smile

Yes, money can certainly change people. Money can make people corrupt. But, this happens to men and women, equally. Thinking of the thousands of women I have met in my life, my friends, colleagues, students, etc., I can’t think of one whom I would label as “venal and greedy” and in a purely selfish quest for a man with money. On the contrary, the girls and women I know are looking to become more independent. Men and women build futures together, which leads me to the rest of kotlesya’s post.

I did like this part of kotlesya’s post; she said, “Money is not the reason to be together and the lack of  money is not the reason to split apart.

Great wisdom and perfectly written, too. :) Unfortunately, the stress that comes with problematic finances often tears families apart, when people should instead come together and try to make things better. I am seeing families here in America splitting up on a daily basis, and most of the unrest comes from financial stress, including loss of homes, health insurance, etc. Like many Americans, I have experienced loss, too.

Nonetheless, people do need to realize how lucky they are to have a roof over their head and food to eat; so many of the world is without such essentials.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, and thanks so much for your welcoming spirit.  I truly appreciate all of the friend requests.

Very Sincerely,

Heather

CatcheR

CatcheR

Iceland

Agree with Kotlesya, money not always be a reason for happiness, the important thing is family stick together , support each other, living together and care each other, money isn’t everything however, but everything needs money, so still money will take some part in relationship.

09:36 AM Feb 22 2012 |

kotlesya

kotlesya

Belarus

Snoopyboy,  the last sentence of your post is true, but fortunately it  does not always work.

Women are venal and greedy for money, indeed. Where is our world going??

The majority of women chose money at first and then they take a lazy look at man- owner of money. He is only an addition to money.

My post and I  are here today not on purpose to prise myself. I’m not going to say about myself like: “I’m an ideal person” – not at all. Believe me, I never put money on the first place in the relationship.

I know many married and not married couples, that have started their collateral life without any dollar in the pocket. They have started their lives from zero. Their love and support of each other helped to earn some money together. Some of them are wealthy people now, some of them have mean income and some of them are poor. Despite the fact  poor couples can’t afford many things in life  they still stick together.

Money is not the reason to be together and the lack of  money is not the reason to split apart.

In ideal, money  should never be on the first place in our lives but nothing can be done. People have been changed :( The spiritual values of people have been changed too.

There are so many people in the world with opposite viewpoint about the importance of money.

I have never been rich in my life and I have never been extremely poor. My family is somewhere close to the mean income.  I’m content with things I have, really. I don’t complain.

You all will be very surprised if I tell you a little bit about salaries in my country.

I know that in many countries all over the world such  profession  as doctor  is very  well paid. My country offers  ridiculously  low salaries for the doctors.  Teachers are not well paid as well. I would say almost all important professions in Belarus are bad paid. It is a policy of a state. Nothing can be done with that. The problem with low salaries in my country  is eternal question.  May be in the future the situation with the salaries will  improve at long last ? We dare to hope that day will come sooner or later.

So, the percent of wealthy people is quite low in my country.

Despite anything, there are many happy marriages in my country. What holds them together if not money?? Have you any guess?
<!-[endif]->

08:47 AM Feb 22 2012 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

AppleRome, nice comment. I think marriage is a test. True, it’s up to a person to be devoted or not. And by agreement in a church, he/she’s supposed to, but now the time is different. People are getting more and more freedom and lose the used to be values of being stick-to-each other until death. Now, it’s up to everyone. For example, when Demy Moor was in trouble after her breakup with Ashton Kucher, Bruce Willis came to her house and implored her to take care of herself. I think he’s still devoted to her and loves her even though she dumped him. So it’s so called a test. Up to everyone’s moral values which’re not standard nowadays.

01:01 AM Feb 22 2012 |

1 person likes this

AppleRome

AppleRome

Antarctica

Ok, I think I should make comment eventually ^^

First, before marriage, we all are already screwed-up creatures. Dont be too shocked with others’ scre-wed, man. ;)

Then, second, lets see out of the box, why there should be marriage to bond the relationship? Here is the story: We invented “marriage” term, so it wouldnt make us feel aloneBut, the term itself makes us alone (we’re single because our relationship ends). And when it makes someone alone, we spit on him/her. What a cruel invention it becomes.

My question: Does marriage relate/contribute to keep devotion? (or make someone devoted?). If it’s not related, what thing do you think that keeps devotion up? If related, why some people can be devoted, do not want to leave his/her partner, even without marriage? If we ask for marriage is about devoted-or-not in the end, why we dont marry God alone, not human? 

12:30 AM Feb 22 2012 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

Parion, that’s how it should be. Love, passion, trust that should be eternal in a marriage but life is life and one of the spouses gets derailed and all that stuff. 

But i like JLo and Mark Antony. I heard they’re together again and are having lovers too.

I think they’re destined to be with each other. He’s the only man at least who hasn’t lost his identity with her.

12:16 AM Feb 22 2012 |

1 person likes this

ola33

ola33

Japan

I think people get devorced because the love is gone. And with the celebrities, it’s much much easier to escape from the ex because everyone is independent finacially and can live their life whatever they want. I don’t look down neither look up on that issue. Anything happens and who knows what caused a split up. Maybe there was an abuse in a family, so why one of the spouses ( usually a female, the weekest part) has to go through it. Every one is seeking for happiness.

But with the celebrities, yes, the split-ups are more common because, i think, there’s too much pressure and stress in their life. I wouldn’t be able to go to those numerous parties, to be sorrounded by so many unknown people, to be shot close-up and everyone would look at you on a big screen. Oh, I would burn up and will be ‘out of it’ and lose all my common sense as to stay with my husband or not :) And money will bring drugs, pills. The celebrities try to look gorgeous applying different age deffying techniques—plastic surgeries, curbing appetite pills… they go to drastic measures to be beautiful again and, unfortunately, it effects their pshyce. What is natural is natural, you cannot trick it, but the fame is fading away if you’re not that young anymore. It’s devastating, stressful for the stars and have some negative impacts on their marriages.

With great power comes great responsibility” from Spiderman

11:51 PM Feb 21 2012 |

Khenifra

Khenifra

Germany

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:DoNotShowRevisions/>
<w:DoNotPrintRevisions/>
<w:DoNotShowComments/>
<w:DoNotShowInsertionsAndDeletions/>
<w:DoNotShowPropertyChanges/>
<w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>DE</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/>
<w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/>
<w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/>
<w:Word11KerningPairs/>
<w:CachedColBalance/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=”Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=”before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val=”-
”/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=”off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=”0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=”0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=”centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=”1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=”subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=”undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” DefUnhideWhenUsed=”true”
DefSemiHidden=”true” DefQFormat=”false” DefPriority=”99”
LatentStyleCount=”267”>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”0” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Normal”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 1”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 2”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 3”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 4”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 5”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 6”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 7”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 8”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”9” QFormat=”true” Name=”heading 9”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 1”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 2”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 3”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 4”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 5”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 6”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 7”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 8”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” Name=”toc 9”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”35” QFormat=”true” Name=”caption”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”10” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Title”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”1” Name=”Default Paragraph Font”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”11” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtitle”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”22” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Strong”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”20” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Emphasis”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”59” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Table Grid”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Placeholder Text”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”1” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”No Spacing”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”60” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”61” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”62” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”63” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”64” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”65” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”66” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”67” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”68” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”69” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”70” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”71” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”72” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”73” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 1”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Revision”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”34” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”List Paragraph”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”29” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Quote”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”30” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Intense Quote”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 1”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 2”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 3”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 4”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 5”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Shading Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light List Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Light Grid Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 1 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Shading 2 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 1 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium List 2 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 1 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 2 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Medium Grid 3 Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Dark List Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Shading Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful List Accent 6”/>
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” Name=”Colorful Grid Accent 6”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”19” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtle Emphasis”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”21” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Intense Emphasis”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”31” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Subtle Reference”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”32” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Intense Reference”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”33” SemiHidden=”false”
UnhideWhenUsed=”false” QFormat=”true” Name=”Book Title”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”37” Name=”Bibliography”/>
<w:LsdException Locked=”false” Priority=”39” QFormat=”true” Name=”TOC Heading”/>
</w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 10]>
<style>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Normale Tabelle”;
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:””;
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:”Calibri”,”sans-serif”;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
</style>
<![endif]—>For me the marriage is big project during the hole of life. If you decide to marry someone you have to learn how to deal with your partner and how to make compromises with him/her. The heavy think for all the people is making compromises with the partner.

09:07 PM Feb 21 2012 |

Likes (17):

See all >

Share this lesson:

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Bebo
  • Share on Myspace
  • Share on Twitter
  • Email this to a friend
  • Share on Sina

Post Ebaby! lessons on your blog:

Ebaby! Cast