Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

health

money

family

three main things , it is my own opinion

02:08 PM Jan 11 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

the money is very importat but it's not the most important … I think the most important thing is love, because you can have money or power but if you have nobody to share with you will never be happy … and this is what everybody want to be happy…..

but on the other hand without money you can't live … you know you can't feed your children with love or you can't buy medicine without money and you will not be healthy…

so our life is dependent upon many factors but we have to say we can't live without it … we can't be healthy without it …. we need it 

02:58 PM Jan 11 2008 |

KieuChinh

KieuChinh

Viet Nam

I think money is really essential for your real life. But do you want to be rich if you are alone? All things around you at that time is just things which can't share with you happiness, sadness. The people around you take care you because of your money. About me, i just want to have enough money to live. 

04:53 PM Jan 11 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i agree with 00mephisto11, and kieuChinh .. their opinions is very actual…

05:04 PM Jan 11 2008 |

arzu93

Turkey

u can have much money ,u can lıve ın luxury but these means not that u wıll be happy..healthy is the most crucıal ıtem ın lıfe.but we are not aware of that realıty wıthout losıng ıt..l want healthy,love and peace ın new year:))

05:20 PM Jan 11 2008 |

ranitta

ranitta

Morocco

me too i cant say that money are essencial more
than health and love but we just need money to carry on our lives so money are as a complement for other vital
factors in life

05:22 PM Jan 11 2008 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

"Money, the root of all evil…but the cure for all sadness."Mike Gill 

07:20 PM Jan 11 2008 |

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

Ok.. Are you with having much money or little money ???

08:07 PM Jan 11 2008 |

irons

irons

Russian Federation

Money is a freedom. A freedom is a life. (c) Remark. 

08:18 PM Jan 11 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

health is more important thing in our life, but without money you simply die and love can't help you and this is full truthCry

10:15 PM Jan 11 2008 |