Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think that money is the most important thing in Life???

Floranda7

Floranda7

Tunisia

In my opinion , human's life is dependent upon many factors not only money….

And you what do you think ?????

01:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

as I can see in the daily life, money has a power that makes it very important but the most important than the money in the life is the health because whatever you try you can't buy your health

11:04 PM Jan 11 2008 |

yyjessica

yyjessica

China

in my opinion money is essential for our life ,but we can't use money to buy happy and other things.

we must have enough money to live,but don't let it charge your life

01:43 AM Jan 12 2008 |

wufan0023

wufan0023

China

Money is a freedom. A freedom is a life. 

greate!~

01:46 AM Jan 12 2008 |

wufan0023

wufan0023

China

I am happy with my babyCo but do not have much money.I'll be getting married.So we looking to spending big to do it. But where the money come from?

01:51 AM Jan 12 2008 |

LOTUS

LOTUS

China

In fact ,I hate money ,this may sounds ….but just i think .i have may friends ,i live a happy life. so ,if you have friends ,you have the world.           you can feel…

04:45 AM Jan 12 2008 |

sunnypig

China

I don't think so.Beacuse there are a lot of things that  more important than money,just like friendship,the feel with yourparents…...Those  things can't buy with money!friend

06:00 AM Jan 12 2008 |

huazhenpu

huazhenpu

China

After earning enough money for my parents, maybe I'll choose to retreat from the society just like Henry David Thoreau.

Money? Too Necessary!Smile

06:03 AM Jan 12 2008 |

Tina80

Azerbaijan

I think that all factors of our life should be in harmony with each other.

First of all it is important to be healthy, in sound mind.

08:04 AM Jan 12 2008 |

jodyliu

jodyliu

China

I think moner is very important and necessary!!I ask you:

if no money,can you have meal?wear warm cold in winter?can you have the chance to go to school?In some degree,money can instead of all!!

Why do you work?perhaps you can say:for my career,my interests.for the rich,it seems that money is not inportant,but for poor?why poor?the factor is money!!if you have a lot of money,you can build a company,restraunt,supermarket so that your career is very wonderfull.no moner,it will not so smooth!!

08:20 AM Jan 12 2008 |

jocelyn0212

China

i think money is the base of the life . In fact ,I always love is important ,but my life is examinded now .

09:18 AM Jan 12 2008 |