Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

where you want to be, right now ?(country)

sukru

sukru

Turkey

anywhere i feel happy Laughing

02:06 PM Sep 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

i want to be in canada. i want to experience a cold place where i could wear thick clothes. 

01:02 AM Sep 06 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

i'm in vietnam so i want to be anywhere out of vietnam , i think i will get more experience about foreigner countries

04:31 AM Sep 07 2006 |

Ken_cong

Ken_cong

China

I like Japan,like Japanese culture and businese attitude .

09:17 AM Sep 07 2006 |

lemonxu

China

i have lot of chance to go abroad ,but in china apply for visa is very difficult,because the language is very important.but if give me chance to choose,i want to go Greece,i think this country is very mysterious and there's anything is very primitive  ,so i like this city.there is my dream ,i hope i can realization it .

09:20 AM Sep 07 2006 |

Chinesecrystal

China

I wanna to be in everywhere but I'm perparing IELTS now .So I have to choose one Country,it's  Canada first!

07:29 AM Sep 08 2006 |

goldenaut

Viet Nam

I was in Paris 2 days. I think that Paris is very very nice city and i want to be in Paris, in Louve museum right now. 

09:15 AM Sep 08 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

I think canada is a good place.I hope i have chance to be in canada for a period of happy time.I sure i will be.

01:52 PM Sep 09 2006 |

yanzi7007

yanzi7007

China

I forever go abroad.SoI want to everywhere except  China .

08:54 AM Sep 13 2006 |

chamo41

chamo41

China

South Korea~~

04:36 PM Sep 13 2006 |

yoyocool

yoyocool

China

which country shall be better to study ? this question is hard for me to answer,because i am preparing the IELTS and next year i want to study in abroad, it is difficult to choose , if you have some advice ,please contact with me ! i wiil very cheerful

10:00 AM Sep 15 2006 |