Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should everyone get married?

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Do you think everyone should get married or is it ok to be single for life? Nowadays there are a lot of men and women who refuse to get married. What's your opinion about this?

03:56 PM Jan 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

D-FLYNN

D-FLYNN

China

IT IS SAID THAT A LOT OF JAPANESE PEOPLE DON`T GET MARRIED.I THINK IT`S THE PROBLOM OF THEMSELVES.EVERYONE HAS A IDEAR ABOUT WHETHER GETTING OR NOT,AND WE SHOULD ALSO LET OTHERS TO HAVE THEIR CHOOSE.THEN, OTHERS MAY LET US TO HAVE OUR OWN CHOOSE

04:21 PM Jan 21 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Humanity is not matured yet to have a such great phenomenon ,although marriage is the root cause of every evil of this world.The whole corruption, wars,enemyness ,possesssiveness all are the blessings of marriage.It was created to ease the humanity but it has lost it's real meaning & grace just because of the selfishness.every good system fails just because of tha lack of honesty. We don't have faith in our self…faith in our love..that's why we need protection of laws… other wise marriage is not necessary at all.

05:51 PM Jan 21 2008 |

kinderx

kinderx

Syrian Arab Republic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmeverything is possiblei mean i am sure that everyone in this life has a partner he must marriedbut it depends about is this person will see his soulmate and his partner or notgetting married means being with somebody with the rest of lifeso i have to insure that she/he deserves itCool

09:26 PM Jan 21 2008 |

Seba88

Seba88

Poland

No. I suppose I will never get married because a marriage has faults too

11:03 PM Feb 09 2008 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

it's not a must that everyone should get married. I guess it's a choice. Still, marrying the person whom you like and love to spend the rest of your life with is definitely a perfect choice. Wink

Of course you'll encounter lots of problems but that's part of life. You have to deal with it. If you truly love each other then I guess you'll make it through.

03:10 AM Feb 10 2008 |

muriel86525

China

i will choise marriage. if we marriaged , we have much obiligation and responsbility. and we need those to grow

03:53 AM Feb 10 2008 |

prison break

Saudi Arabia

i think the marriage is normal and necessary also .

maybe u say i'm enjoying in my life and u think the marriage is RESPONSIBILITY  

but even so when u reach to 30 old or around it u'll need a women/man continue ur life with her/him and be a Father or Mother ….............

finally the marriage is RESPONSIBILITY  and before u go ahead this step u've to be

Responsible and endure the responsibility >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<

04:37 AM Feb 10 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

Marriage is essential. i could not imagine a women or man who is old more than 40 and he still single. absolutely he couldn’t feel happy. cos some of the marriage responsibility induce us to work hard  his live (like traveling with ur children and without ur wife J).i wish to be a married as soon as possible

10:25 AM Feb 10 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

Marriage is essential. i could not imagine a women or man who is old more than 40 and he still single. absolutely he couldn’t feel happy. cos some of the marriage responsibility induce us to work hard  his live (like traveling with ur children and without ur wife J).i wish to be a married as soon as possible

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia