Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is sex important in married life?

kindjulia

kindjulia

Thailand

I have heard from friends (Asian and western) that sex plays an important role between couples and most married couples get divorced for sexually frustrated each other.So I want to discuss this topic. “Is sex important in married life?" If yes, why? And if any advantages and disadvantages between pre-marital and post-marital sex? Pls share your opinion or experiences if you feel free,,,,

01:41 AM Apr 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

lol Yana speaking! hear hear!

yes I believe that sexual satisfactory play important role in marriage ;)

01:35 PM Apr 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Angelsmile,

We do not accept in public that we are searching sex here & there but we continue our search if not directly many a times indirectly ,all films, advertisements,our attitude towards pronography,all are proof of our desires.But we just have confidence to accept 'what is going on within us'.In this way we become hypocrite.

Why do we go in sex, again & again,just in the hope that what we have missed we may get next time. But we go on missing & we go on trying,again & again, although with same partner but certain time comes when we are compelled by our desire to find 'something'out of marriage but no result comes just due to lack of our understanding. 

If we consider sex is only a medium of reproduction,why do we feel pleasure of it,& we should go for sex only to reproduce.

What you have said about change woman like a car,I feel you are telling a lie.Just keep your right hand upon the heart & ask from it,have you never dreamt of anyother woman ,other than your wife? it is another matter that you would have supressed due to lose of heaven or laws imposed by society or fear of woman who will drop your husbandship or fear of meals.

Actually we can't live at mind level for whole of the time.we have to  drop it for a while,this the taste of sex which we enjoy,we feel refresh.It is the only existential way to drop our  mind.& artificial is 'drugs'it takes us below mind .We can go below mind or above mind but we have to drop it .Normally sex also takes us below mind but if understood properly it too can lead above mind. & there is another positive way discovered by 'yogies',that is meditation.The practical defination of meditation is to attain a state of sex without going through sex.It takes us above mind.

04:52 PM Apr 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Jane,

Yana is speaking truth,we may agree to it or not but it is true.

Chilc,there is no 'have to ' in love,Love may go deep upto soul or it disappears.It can go up or down but it never move straight.

We feel that we make love ,nooo it happens by itself.what we do that is business,business of love but not love.

05:53 PM Apr 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Angelsmile,

No it never comes out of try & try,

We have to add awareness to our actions,

we have change our attitude,

we have to open our mind to experience new dimenssions of our life,

we have to understand our self,

we have to grow upto our soul,

we have to learn sharing,

we have to drop our posessive attitude,

we have to learn respect towards our partner ,

we have accept the individuality of our partner ,

only then there is any possiblity of life becoming beautiful.

It doesn't depend upon marraiage,had it dependant upon marriage & religion,the our world would have becoame paradise.Every one is marries & have this or that religion but nothing had happened,rather than becoming heaven it has turned into hell,because we expect heaven only after our death,we are not ready to make our life a part of living paradise.

It depends upon our surrender,upon our melting of ego.

When our surrender is complete, our ego is dropped & only soul remains & souls are not two,it is one & only after that we realise that we have one soul & all of us here are our soulmates ,only then real & lving religion is born. It is rare of rarest phenomina  because of our lack of understanding.

But you have not answered my question,have you ever dreamt of having sex with other than your wife ?

I am waiting for your answer !

12:46 AM Apr 14 2008 |

ANDY521ANNE

China

sure,sex is important for the couple, many exzample declear that if no sex bettwen a couple,they will be device,coz they have no happy time for cummunicate to each other.

01:33 AM Apr 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Yes sex is a medium of communication between a couple.If we are unable to express ourself during sex,our relation breaks,from inside although we live together but charm is lost.

01:47 AM Apr 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

AngelSmile,

I think you are not married yet & so you can not answer the question by your experience.I ask you one question,considering you as unmarried.& reply should come with full honesty,most of mouslim friends run away when I ask questions,

Have you ever desired sex ?Had anybody attracted you for sex ?please reply honestly.

There are alot of questins pending to answered,in the thread'have you any question about Islam ?'

06:12 PM Apr 23 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear AngleSmile,

You have the right to answer but you can not say because you have not passed through that situation.What are the feelings of a wife?

What do we enjoy in sex ?

How can you love a person without knowing him ?

Love comes at the time of marriage only…why ?

We controll our feelings because we don't belong to existence,our original face is existential ,which we hide from society but existence don't consider what our society feels.

We somenise marriage because we have no faith in partner,we don.t love our partner that's why we tie his/her hands so as he may not run away from us.We don't what love is … ?

I don't know any smartness,I am simple man & I discuss matters as I feel,If you feel that I am smart it's blessing of existence what can I do ?

01:48 AM Apr 24 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

and that im agree with ur friends. sex is one of the most important things in married life that one should have to into consideration. one have to tell him@her spouse if she@he are not satisfied with their sex. happiness sometimes begin from the satisfied sexual life…

10:04 AM Apr 24 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Real respect towards the partner comes out of bed only.how do we surrender towards the partner, our surrender confirms our love ,our respect, our realiablity,our honesty,

05:30 PM Apr 28 2008 |