Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is sex important in married life?

kindjulia

kindjulia

Thailand

I have heard from friends (Asian and western) that sex plays an important role between couples and most married couples get divorced for sexually frustrated each other.So I want to discuss this topic. “Is sex important in married life?" If yes, why? And if any advantages and disadvantages between pre-marital and post-marital sex? Pls share your opinion or experiences if you feel free,,,,

01:41 AM Apr 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

dev
ur words in page 1 i agree with it but Real respect towards the partner comes out of bed only I don't agree if a woman will dosen't respect her lovely 
hubby to taht reason it she is wrong. she can let hem respectivly
and marry another.
I mean i agree with u in what u ve write but respect another thing

08:16 AM Jun 09 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

sorry if I haven't read previuos messages but, replaying to the topic question, I can tell, as a married, that sex is one of more important ingredient for a good life with your patner, a part for other things like feelings, sweets and so on of course

12:27 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Noraivy

Noraivy

Egypt

As a married woman i can tell that sex is very important in marriage life coz it is one of the most important ways to express how much u love ur partner

12:38 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Off course it is! 

THE FIRST COMMENT ON THIS FORUM IS THE BEST! ;)

04:39 AM Nov 11 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

First important.

03:56 AM Dec 16 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

it’s more than important, it’s necessary. Without it, it’d be like a sandwich without pottage

02:19 PM Dec 16 2011 |