Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Existential Guidennce

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I am reminding of a dialouge

A man was standing at starting point of journey but was having no courage to start.

By God's grace an learned man happened to be there,

the learned man realized his trouble & asked him why are you standing here,

the man replied that I want to reach my destination & that is far afar thousands of miles from here,

I don't have courage to start my journey ,morever there is darkness too

& I have an small lamp which enlights just four steps of the path,

I am at a fix shall I be able to reach my destination ?

The learned man replied that,

friend,the distance of thousand miles start with a single step & if you have faith the distance of thousand miles can be travelled in a single step & if you don't have faith ,it may take millions of birth to travell 1/10 of thickness of the hair, 

regarding your small lamp you need not worry,you are holding the lamp in your hand & the light will travell by you to enlight your path.

I rememberd this dialouge in concern with my journey & I have started my journey by enchanting,

BISMILLAH

congratulate Lilimira for delivering a muslim child.

Regards & thanks

12:40 AM Jun 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hakimi,

I don't know what I am searching,I miss something,I feel homeless in this world,I wish to search my source or like that but I am not at 'sukun',I feel atleast a little sakan by expressing myself,Now I have some grond to stand upon & feel a little at home.

Yes that's sure That everyone has a lamp burning inside of him,rather we are that lamp but we don't have connection with that,so we remain blind for whole of the life.

Yes Lilimira deserves to be congratulated as she had worked as a 'learned man'.I am grateful to her.

I have dropped myself,let it take where it want to take me.

Regards

02:56 AM Jun 28 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

dev, i feel shy and i want to Cry. i'm happy for you,but don't congratulate me.i did nothing.i've just expressed myself truly.i'm not a learned man.i'm still learning as all of us are doing.

my best wishes.

02:33 PM Jun 28 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Dev,

I always try to follow what you write, sometimes I just read the first line, sometimes I read all the message, and always I care for.

Maybe I have nothing to add, but I will say, when you know the right way "even if its too long", and you have a lamp "even if it small and has not enough fuel", I think that will be a good start, and then you will find yourself don't need for more fuel, and the way be short, you just need  "contentment" and "power" to go without any interruptions.

hakimi & lilimira, its very nice of you to do what you do, I think that we need a lot of people like you. 

Regards 

02:59 PM Jun 28 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

thanks amr,you added much.it's true .if we have already a lamp and know the way . we don't need help. we need our will.

03:18 PM Jun 28 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I don't know what I am doing,why I am doing,I just heard the sound of my inner & followed,it was the affection of Lilimira,she took a lot of pains to deliver an very heavy boy,she cared too much,she loved too much & allowed 'me' helped me to dissove,as all of you are surprised,I also feel suprised upon myself,yesterday I did not knew what is going to happen.

Regards  Cry

05:39 PM Jun 28 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Cry

congratulation for dear dev…..

06:22 PM Jun 28 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

I think we must wait for sometimes, and don't "push" Dev, as he must do it by himself without any intermediation. And again I agree with hakimi about prophet Ibrahim "pbuh" , its the best example for you Dev, just do it by yourself and we will help "if there is any need for help"

Regards 

06:29 PM Jun 28 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

god bless you Dev .  you are wonderful 

congratulations for the new delivery  ,be brave  ,  carry your faith  and go ahead   .

07:35 PM Jun 28 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Thanks

All regards & thanks are for HIM.

07:53 PM Jun 28 2008 |