Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

have u ever eaten turkish food?

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

do u like Turkish food and what did u eat?are they delicious or not?Laughing

03:33 PM Jul 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mhmd_ysry

mhmd_ysry

Egypt

Actually i haven't , and i wish i will

it seems good. 

03:59 PM Jul 10 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

not only their seem they are also delicious:D

05:24 PM Jul 10 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Unfortunately not, there are restaurants of international food in my city, but no one offers turkish dishes Frown

If I had the chance, for sure I´d try all that I could eat, specially desserts, hahahaha!

11:23 PM Jul 10 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

KEBAB? is it Turkish food? it's delicious, but getting headache if I eat too much, since it's lamb meat.

05:07 AM Jul 11 2008 |

snello

snello

Saudi Arabia

Yes, actually sometimes I make turkish salad for lunch.

It's a real yummy.   

10:27 AM Jul 11 2008 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

yes kebab is a turkish food and really delicious u should taste it;)i want to try mexican food are they hot?i dont knowSurprised

11:14 AM Jul 11 2008 |

Joyce_y

Joyce_y

China

no i didn't,that's really a pity.but i really ahve a plan that i'm going to go to Turkey for a trip!that is safe enough in turkey?give me some advice!

12:40 PM Jul 11 2008 |

Joyce_y

Joyce_y

China

no i didn't,that's really a pity.but i really have a plan that i'm going to go to Turkey for a trip!that is safe enough in turkey?give me some advice!

Joyce_y

Joyce_y

China

no i didn't,that's really a pity.but i really have a plan that i'm going to go to Turkey for a trip!that is safe enough in turkey?give me some advice!

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

of corse my friend our country is a safe place for trip u should come here there are also historical places,nice places for fun…u can come and stay diffrent cities…i can advise istanbul,izmir,muğla…they have sea,beaches…now its summer u knowLaughing 

02:56 PM Jul 11 2008 |