Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

You fall in love him/her, but he/she is your teacher.

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

The first I wanted to learn english well! So I found a tutor and I began to learn english. I was 4 years older than she. She was so pretty. After 2 months I felt that I fell in love her.I waited 1 month and I could not stand more.So I said her about my love, but she rejected my love, she said that she was my teacher!

What do you think about that? What would you do if you were me?

06:53 PM Aug 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Turnedo

Turnedo

Spain

Sometimes love is soooo cruel…

08:34 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

As a fantasy, it could work, but I don´t believe in love in a relation teacher – student. That´s my very particular point of view.

09:49 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

If she rejected you , you should leave her to keep your pride . Do not worry , by the time you will forget her and find someone else who really loves you and will not say " I am your teacher "

'

10:04 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

You love her,  but she's your teacher… So what? What's the matter with a teacher.  The point is …does she love you?...

She rejected you for she's your teacher. Is this just an excuse or she wanted to test you?    ......Mirzogolib, haha, I guess you've got a big question….Cool

12:43 AM Aug 12 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Most of my male teachers are too old.. :)

:D:D

So i don't have an answer for this question..

:D:D

12:32 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

I think Maggie is correct.Whether she's ur teacher or not that's not important. What matters is that if she loves u or not. If all she said is that she can't love u coz u were her student then she might love u. Try wooing her ;)). But if she doesn't love u in that way then u shud rather give up. One sided love is always dangerous.

PS – My dad had a friend and he fell in love with one of his teachers. She was a year younger than he. She told him if he can become an IAS (that's the topmost administrative post in India) she'll marry him. He was a dull student. Nevertheless he worked and got IAS and the next week they were married. Yep so take heart. Good luck

07:04 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

Very good!

08:24 PM Aug 12 2008 |

LQCN

China

be cool ,if it’s just another kind of emotion
just keep it in your heart
but if it’s really love,come on!
you can do anything to show your love!
what a romantic story !
haha~

04:47 AM Aug 13 2008 |

Mirzogolib

Mirzogolib

Uzbekistan

Thank You!

05:12 AM Aug 13 2008 |

amarah123

amarah123

United Kingdom

1. it doesnt matter if she is ur teacher the main thing is u love her and she loves u.
  2. im in love with one of my teachers,alot older than me but i dont care. we r trying to be together the thing is she is married and has 2 kids but they ont liv with her though they have grown up. but she says she loves me and we have woohood and it went ok. she is 43 and i am 15.

go for it if u have too.

04:58 PM Nov 16 2008 |