Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why do you Miss someone?

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

i wanna know your opinion. why do you miss somebody?

why that person make you miss ?

12:07 AM Aug 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lvsexinqing12369

China

because We need her/him

In my opinion  when We meet somebody sometimes He/She with his/her attitudes can  becomes in a special person for us, so all things that She/He  shares  with us like time, feelings, ideas, messages, letters make us feel a better person.

I think  that a special person sows a grain of love in our heart and I believe that When We meet a  lovely person We become  in a stronger person because He/She  gives us part of his/her essence( soul)

We are made of  small pieces of all  nice people that We have met in our life.

When our friend or love leaves us the pain can be unbearable because We need him/her and We need all the things that They  gave us  ( no material things)

I  miss someone because I  Feel  that He/She is  essential for me like the air to live.

07:30 AM Aug 27 2008 |

lvsexinqing12369

China

I can't agree with you more

07:30 AM Aug 27 2008 |

nmyhu

China

we miss someone because we have spend a happy time together,we miss the time ,place and so on.

i miss my first love very much .

07:51 AM Aug 27 2008 |

burcu_ua

burcu_ua

Turkey

it is actually hard question…thanks ricky…:)i always miss my boyfriend…cause ı love him..cause i am happy when he is near me…ı always need to talk to him…just hearing his voice make me feel better…ı do care about him..when ı can't see him or hear nothing ı am getting worried..and start to think that sth bad is happenng…the person you miss should not be only your darling…it can be your mother or friend…the key is here careing about someone…if you share with anything with someone,be sure that you will remember that moment…

03:43 PM Sep 02 2008 |

flower-girl

Germany

i miss my friend..Cry

she is wonderful friend of mine,because she believes in my qualities and makes me smiling.she always tries to help me when i'm down in the dumps and provides me in each way.she has helped me to make my dreams become true.knowing she will help me gives me the energy to manage bad times.unfortunately we can't see each other every day,therefore we have to take the weekends to be friends

05:34 PM Sep 02 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

I guess, because of our ego, our loneliness.Is it so cutting? If we think well, we will find that it is true!!!

05:58 PM Sep 02 2008 |

Rachel. R

China

there is always something that reminds me of someone.

06:36 AM Sep 03 2008 |

iuhil

iuhil

China

missing someone sometimes gives us a complex feeling which combines anguish and happiness.

09:28 AM Sep 03 2008 |

clever.haha

China

when i was a little girl .a boy liked me.he is very excellent and he liked me very much.but i didn't .the boy that i like must be very high.he is so short.

he once told me,"i 'll wait you until you gratuate from high school."this sentence gave me much happiness.afterwards,he made friends with others.i felt sorrow.when you told me that,i began to like you.

we missed,so i missed he.

02:14 PM Sep 03 2008 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

coz he or she importance for me. I'v had once many memories with him/her.

and why he/she makes me miss him/her, coz he/she is special. They'v onve been a part of my life. 

05:18 AM Sep 08 2008 |