Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MEMBER?

SAEID 17

SAEID 17

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi dear friends, i wanna ask an interesting question .

who is the most beautiful and attractive member of ebaby?

those who think they would be the answer just comment!

06:25 PM Oct 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mooonlight

mooonlight

Turkey

Really, So absurd topic

you ,everyone will choose the most beautiful! hahah you make me laugh :D 

beauty changes for everybody, i can say beautiful for a girl but maybe u wont agree with me,

And everybody is beautiful even if u dont see!

There are more important ,interesting and funny topics than this topic,

i saw a topic before,too   , a woman sent two pics and says to everybody 'which one is beautiful?' i can directly say that

this woman is so and so stupid,   anyway….. needless to talk more….

07:55 AM Nov 02 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Yes, Moonlight, none of girls say that "I'm ugly". Tastes are different. But it seems some of members misunderstood(or understood how they wanted). I wanted to make some joke, and that's all.

And I don't think that there is a girl in the world who says I'm ugly, or I have a very plain face,Right?

P.S. I don't remember that I've ever said that the girl on my profile(I've already taken it) is me, jacob 89!!!

04:39 PM Nov 04 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

ahaa :) U must kidding hakimi :)

06:00 PM Nov 04 2008 |

henda

Egypt

hi everybody!!

I really don't think such question is important at all.It is after all a question of tastes so asking who is the most beautiful member is USELESS because it doesn't really matter whether you are beautiful or not. What matters is who are you ? AND what are your hopes for the future? Beauty can change by time…....

11:23 PM Nov 04 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Do you guys hear of this old saying," There's no ugly women but lazy women in the world"

02:08 AM Nov 05 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

I think it is a turkish member she knows herselfSmile

02:20 AM Nov 05 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

03:48 AM Nov 05 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Butterfly87,if you don't believe me, find it yourself in: find members: united states,female till result 193 members.you will see how beautiful she is…

04:00 AM Nov 05 2008 |

steelish

steelish

China

picture!,where are the beauty's pictues?

06:55 AM Nov 05 2008 |

SAEID 17

SAEID 17

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

First I should thank all dear friends who commented on this topic.I think this is an interesting subject only to know tastes and I am aware of different tastes.

Take a look at my profile.You will find pretty and handsome people there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08:16 PM Nov 06 2008 |