Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GO OBAMA!

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★
★★★★GO OBAMA 2008!★★★★ I JUST LIKE THIS GUY!

01:31 AM Nov 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

20mfd02

Azerbaijan

Don’t you think that he looks as a stray president. On my opinion his influence will be minor because he is still raw to be a president. I read some experts which also were cautious about this engagement. I will be very interesting to watch his attitudes with other world know politics.  

05:16 AM Jan 17 2009 |

Hyperzero

Turkey

revelation from bush

07:24 PM Jan 17 2009 |

Hyperzero

Turkey

revelation from bush

07:24 PM Jan 17 2009 |

J_D

J_D

China

Obama gave too much hope to people,will he be able to change the world? Now i am waiting for the answer.

05:15 AM Jan 18 2009 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

I hope that all will be OK. For me Obama is next president of USA and that's ALL. I don't know obama like politice. What he can, may …. I see a lot of trying for him, but why? The Bush saw for all world how one man can destroy the strength financial country to the country in now days. And try was a main for him.

06:46 AM Jan 18 2009 |

bbsboy2006

bbsboy2006

China

He will not change a thing in the goverment.

just like break prison                                  

01:48 PM Jan 18 2009 |

Nikos

Nikos

Greece

I don't know. I have mixed feelings about any politician. I don't believe in politicians. As they say , politics is a dirty business. Even if you're a good person with good intentions, you get corrupted at some point, pressured by circumstances or others in the game.

But for one thing, I"m proud of America finally having a black person. I'm half black myself, and I once got caught in an argument of people trying to tell me that black men are only good for sports or music but no intellectual position; and their exact words were: "Do you know any famous black man in any intellectual field? Why do you think America has never had a black president? " 

I hope they swallow their tongues now!!!  

07:22 AM Jan 19 2009 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

He, Mr Obama, made it at last. Hope he will bring about peace not only to America but to the world.

TIn no way should the United States  launch or support any wars just for the concern of Americans' benefit. Why can't people really unite as one just like a big family.

As to ex-president, Mr. Bush, actually I like him at least sometimes. He, who is very cow-boy-styled,  sometimes is very lovely and funny.

05:03 PM Jan 20 2009 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

obama is hope and hope is everything…

11:33 AM Apr 29 2009 |