Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can someone help me to write a LOVE LETTER?

yvonneiamme

Taiwan

I am in love with a foreigner…in other word, this is a long-distance love. And as the days continue to pass, my love for him continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love him! It seems that he has become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence…I have no other words to describe the way he makes me feel. No words, no actions could even come close….However, I want to write him a letter now not only because of the up coming X’mas but also to express my inexhaustible missing to him….Can anyone give me a hand??? A million of thanks:)

03:58 AM Dec 08 2008 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hey, just write what you havbe written here!!they are true words that ws real feelings!! and happy for you.

09:22 AM Dec 08 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi… 

belived,,, Only you can write that letter to he. Only you can write about what you feeling. 

Just write and tell…... Open your Hear….. and Write that letter to He..

11:35 AM Dec 08 2008 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

what you wrote there was a good love letter. ^^

12:30 PM Dec 08 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

difficult thing :P

01:19 PM Dec 08 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think you can draw something. that will be better than  words

01:36 PM Dec 08 2008 |

yvonneiamme

Taiwan

Thank you guys :)I really hope that if I can muster the courage to tell him how I feel…Drawing? Mum…that’s very challenge XD And, here is another question for you guys: Do you believe in “cyber love”?? It has almost been three months since I met him online that truly took my heart away, but now it seems that it was more than that…as time flies faster, it’s getting deeper and greater! We’ve continue communicating and fixed a schedule once a week just to share each other’s thoughts and dreams. However, so much unknown within this relationship that make me feel nervous and sometimes I get angry with myself because I bring the relationship down more than I help it…T︵T Anyway, no matter how tough this relationship gets or how hard it may seem to move forward, I will never stop fighting to keep him! Once again, I appreciate your helpful suggestion:)

PS.Hey, Kyle A, are you the right person in the picture?? If so, WOW, you really amazed me!!!

04:19 AM Dec 09 2008 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

A letter is not enough,you should tell him "I love you" directerly,I think it will be better.

06:51 AM Dec 09 2008 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

Thank you. ^^ I have never gotten that response before.

09:04 PM Dec 19 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Yvo. Hello, u already got a lover, and here u r spark Kyle ! hehee Tongue outkidding !!

Good Luck in writing that letter, although that I feel it will be better to tell him ur feelings face to face…

02:39 AM Dec 20 2008 |