Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can someone help me to write a LOVE LETTER?

yvonneiamme

Taiwan

I am in love with a foreigner…in other word, this is a long-distance love. And as the days continue to pass, my love for him continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love him! It seems that he has become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence…I have no other words to describe the way he makes me feel. No words, no actions could even come close….However, I want to write him a letter now not only because of the up coming X’mas but also to express my inexhaustible missing to him….Can anyone give me a hand??? A million of thanks:)

11:58 AM Dec 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

It will be better to write it by yourself, however, I'll share with ya some words I got them from a friend….No one will write a good letter as you will write it

Always…... The day you were born, the whole world was blessed These thoughts in my mind to you I must confess The time has come for me to express my true feelings You are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my being What you have brought me I never thought I could procure The gift of comfort, with you I am secure For you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrow And made me realize there is always a better tomorrow It amazes me how someone can make me feel this way I love you more and more with each passing day You brighten my days and lift my spirits I have felt this for so long and now want you to hear it So you may know the place you hold in my heart You are always with me even when we're apart I truly believe what we have is meant to be Just open your heart and soon you shall see What I am willing to do to keep a smile on your face Just know that I'm here and will be always always yours …. XXXX..

12:43 PM Dec 20 2008 |

helodes

helodes

Russian Federation

to be honest i don't beleive in cyber love. but this situation looks so lovely))

yvonneiamme are you going to turn this rilationship into reality?

are you going to meet? how far does your lover live from you?

09:58 AM Dec 21 2008 |

cutiebaby

cutiebaby

United Arab Emirates

people feel love if they fall in it , but when i know that i love you , the love feel my true feeling that i have , and maybe , love will cray , as much as rain is fall ..

that some of my written in my note book , hopefully you liked

thanks

06:59 PM Dec 21 2008 |

yvonneiamme

Taiwan

Ah~ Sorry for my slow reply Orz I closed up for my final examination recently…I’m sure you guys can’t imagine how pleased I was when I received such a great deal of helpful suggestions:) I am so thankful, though. It’s you that warm my whole winter :D About the letter…everything went on well and he said that he will visit Taiwan this summer vacation:)(He is a Dutch, quite far away, huh?)The reason why I sent him a card is to prove that I am a Real Existence. I don’t want to stay in the cyber space anymore! I find that the Internet community enables people to shroud themselves behind a veil, making those typed words the reflection of only a fraction of their personalities. You may speak insincerely to other without being found out…Besides, I feel that most of the internet user seldom trust friendship. Even if it happened, it won’t remain for a long time… It’s just like clothes changing! And when I met some nice friends, I’m just afraid I’m going to lose them… In order to avoid those “beautiful bubble” to burst, I use my own way to keep the relationship…Time will prove that whether I am right or not. Just seeking for impossible:)  

PS.Hey petcharat, don’t be so upset okey? Remember that I will always cheer up for you:) pray to god to bless you with everything you deserve:)

01:54 AM Jan 03 2009 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Before you write that love letter, watch this movie:

Not Another Teen Movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277371/

Then watch every movie that it makes reference to.

Then watch Grey's Anatomy… Then forget the letter and go back to hitting the books in your med school.Tongue out 

04:14 AM Jan 03 2009 |

~Doris~

~Doris~

China

when I see so many people caring about  you . I am happy for you. god bless you`may you succeed!

I once loved a boy like you, send my good wishs

05:11 AM Jan 03 2009 |