Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Hamas and the Kassam rockets: Don't attack for years, then cry out to the world when you get your ass kicked.

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Since the Hamas took over the Gaza Strip in mid-June 2007 until mid February 2008, 771 rockets and 857 mortar bombs  have been fired at Sderot and the western Negev.

Monthly distribution of identified Qassam rocket hits

Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip continues as the preferred modus operandi of the Palestinian terrorist organizations. Most of the rockets are locally manufactured and have an approximate maximum range of 9 kilometers (6 miles), although some have a range of 12.5 kilometers (7 ¾ miles). In addition, also launched were a number of standard 122 mm rockets with a range of 20.4 kilometers (12 2/3 miles) which had been smuggled into the Gaza Strip.

Since the disengagement there has been a sharp increase in the number of rockets launched at the western Negev. (Until the disengagement, massive rocket fire was aimed at the Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip.) The preferred targets during 2006 were the city of Sderot and civilians living in settlements in the western Negev, although attempts were made to launch rockets as far away as Ashkelon.

In 2006, 861 rockets were fired at population centers in the western Negev, as compared with 222 in 2005 and 268 in 2004 (not including rockets fired at Israeli settlements inside the Gaza Strip).

In

The city of Sderot alone has been hit by 7,500 rockets the period of 2001-2009.

Here is a list of them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Qassam_rocket_attacks

04:59 PM Jan 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Collective Punishment: Qassam (Kassam) Rockets Kill – the Agony of Sderot

http://www.zionism-israel.com/vic/sderot1.htm

And after all this, Israel is the aggressor?

05:05 PM Jan 09 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

Waw  :)   Great

Good news thank Fabs alot for this

that's what should happen 

they should defece for thier country

05:41 PM Jan 09 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

It will cross the 3,000 soon ….count on them !

more palestianians will die, that is what you want right?

05:43 PM Jan 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

hahaha fabs, play another….u broke my heart very much …plz remove those photos of kids and women i can't count thekilled and injuried inocent ppl…..

oooh what a pitty!!

may devil be with u…....amen

06:00 PM Jan 09 2009 |

allacocksucker

Bangladesh

Tell me, there were any people who are under the occupation and it didn’t resist ? No
Tell me, there were any people got it’s independence without resisting ? No
Tell me, there were any occupation won against the resisting ? N
Tell me, does The Crusades stay in the Middle Eastern ? , it didn’t

Tell me something else. where was Islam originated in? Saudi Arabia

tell me, where did Jews originally come from?Palestine

according to these undisputed facts, who are occupying Palestine and trying to bring an alien religion to it? The Palestinians 

Who actually got independence in 1948 but didn't manage to create something positive out of it because they deal all the time with blaming the other ? Islamic Palestinians    

10:19 PM Feb 18 2009 |