Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Muhammad In Hindu Scripts:

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Muhammad In Hindu Scripts

A recently published book in Hindi has raised a lot of hue and cry all over India. In the event of the author being a Muslim, he would have been jailed and a strict ban would have certainly been imposed on the printing and publishing of the book. The author of this important research work "Kalki Autar" i.e. "guide and Prophet of whole universe" comes of a Bengali race and holds an important portfolio at Ilahabad Univerity. Pundit Vaid Parkash is a Brahman Hindu and a well known Sanskrit scholar and research worker. Pundit Vaid Parkash, after a great deal of toil and hard-work, presented the work to as many as eight great Pundits who are themselves very well known in the field of research in India, and are amongst the learned religious leaders. Their Pundits, after thorough study of the book, have acknowledged this to be true and authentic research work.

Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by the specific name of 'Kalki Autar' it denotes the great man Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) who was born in Makkah. Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may be, should wait no longer for any other 'Kalki Autar' but to embrace Islam and follow in the footprints of the last Messenger of Allah who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with a mission from Him and after accomplishing it has long ago departed this world. As an argument to prove the,authenticity of his research, Pundit Vaid Parkash quotes from Veda, a sacred book among Hindus:

1. Veda mentions that 'Kalki Autar' will be the last Messenger/Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world. After quoting this reference the Pundit Parkash says that this comes true only in the case of Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)).

2. According to a prophecy of Hinduism, 'Kalki Autar' will be born in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known as 'Jazeeratul Arab.'

3. In the 'sacred' book of Hindus the father's name of 'Kalki Autar' is mentioned as 'Vishnu Bhagat' and his mother's name as 'Somanib.' In sanskrit Vishnu' stands for Allah and the literal meaning of 'Bhagat' is slave. 'Vishnu Bhagat' therefore in the Arabic language will mean Allah's Slave (Abdullah). 'Somanib' in Sanskrit means peace and tranquillity which in Arabic is denoted by the word 'Amina.' Whereas the last Messenger Muhammad's father and mother's names were Abdullah and Amina respectively.

4. In the big books of Hindus, it is mentioned that 'Kalki Autar' will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and honest. In this regard Pundit Parkash writes, "This is true and established only in the case of Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him))."

5. Veda mentions that 'Kalki Autar' will be born in the respected and noble dynasty of his land. And this is also true as regards Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) as he was born in the respected tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect and high place in Makkah.

6. "Kalki Autar" will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his own messenger. And it is very true in this matter. Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) was the only one person in Makkah who has taught by Allah's Messenger Gabriel in the cave of Hira.

7. It is written in the books which Hindus believe that Bhagwan will provide 'Kalki Autar' with the fastest of a horse with the help of which he will ride around the world and the seven skies/heavens. The riding on 'Buraq' and 'Meraj' by the Prophet Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) proves what?

8. It is also written in the Hindus' books that 'Kalik Autar' will be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan. And we know this fact that Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) was aided and reinforced by Allah through His angel in the battle of Badr.

9. Hindus books also mention that 'Kalki Autar' will be an expert in horse riding, arrow-shooting and swordmanship. What Pundit Vaid Parkash comments in this regard is very important and is worth attention and consideration. He writes that the age of horses, swords and spears is long ago gone and now is the age of modern weapons like tanks, missiles and guns and therefore it will be unwise to wait for 'Kalki Autar' bearing sword and arrows or spears. In reality, the mention in our books of 'Kalki Autar' is clearly indicative of Muhammad ((may Peace Be Upon Him)) who was given the heavenly book known as Al-Qur'an.

09:02 AM Feb 14 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

i meant they had no moral values

why do you say that they had no moral values?  Who decides what is moral and immoral.

For some it is immoral for a women to even show her face. 

So Quran came from Arabia, so what has stoped you from translating it and reciting the Quran? It is a poor excuse o say that translations are not accurate. If any work was indeed  "godly", it could have been translated accurately.

Also did I ask what Quran tells about how people are to be treated?

Of course every religion/holy book tell that all the people are same, but people don;t do that. 

Calling people dummi and kafir is not exactly "equal" .

04:33 PM Feb 15 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

is it moral that a father burry his girl child? is it moral that a woman is treated as a property and can be sold? is it moral to steal caravans? is it moral to torture and kill who doesn't believe in what you believe? i don't think that humans won't agree on that.there are some basic principles that we agree on.

not all religions say that people should be treated the same.how about what god says in the bible to abraham about hajar and her child and all his decendents?howabout hinduism and its descrimination between its followers.

kafir is a description of the non muslims.in arabic it means who are denying the truth. and dummi meanswho is living with muslims andprotected by them.i don't think it's about equality here.all people are equal in front of god and he is the only judge.noone knows what is his judgment fopr every individual.  

04:55 PM Feb 15 2009 |

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

great essay

even some of those words were not 100% sure

MUHAMMED is true

his religion is true

even if i am not a muslim, i will beleive in him, if i read the reliable book about him i will beleive and love him as a person, a husband, a father and an equitable leader of the small islamic contry "in his time"..

if i am a non-muslim i will love him as a Human,

been a muslim or not.. is not important in judge Muhammed PBUH.. 'cuz he was a human before a prophet has sent by God

if Muhammed was a bad person.. why he lives in millions 'n millions people hearts? and this love is their choice..

if u know Him.. as He Is..

if u read about his great life

u will see

Muhammed deserve more than love

04:56 PM Feb 15 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

is it moral that a father burry his girl child? is it moral that a woman is treated as a property and can be sold? is it moral to steal caravans? is it moral to torture and kill who doesn't believe in what you believe?

That is immoral, and it even happens today in other of the world. but does that mean that it always happens?  would it be propper to  generalize muslims to terror? 

how about what god says in the bible to abraham about hajar and her child and all his decendents?howabout hinduism and its descrimination between its followers.

As for  hinduism. There was a topic here for discussion. please see that 

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/236277?from_search_page=1

Every hindu prayer ends with 

"sarve janaha sukhino bhavantu" . "om shanthi shanthi"

meaning let all human being live in peace and prosparity, Om peace peace. 

kafir is a description of the non muslims.in arabic it means who are denying the truth. and dummi meanswho is living with muslims andprotected by them

Exactly,

But the word negro means a black man. But is it taken that way? an Afriacan american will be up in arms if your tell him that . The same applies with kafir, dummi,  etc. 

And also what is your opinion on jaziya?

05:37 PM Feb 15 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

even if i am not a muslim, i will beleive in him, if i read the reliable book about him i will beleive and love him as a person, a husband, a father and an equitable leader of the small islamic contry "in his time"..

if i am a non-muslim i will love him as a Human

even though  I do not believe in Prophets and  incarnations. 

I admire most of mohhameds thoughts . He was a great social reformer and a probably a great human being as well. Born in one in a million years.

05:42 PM Feb 15 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

who said we did not translate it or recite it. if u knew turkish, i could prove it to u here. there r a number of turkish quran. alsoi at schools, we learn it both in arabic and turkish.

great to know that

What do you mean school?

Are you thaught religious stuff in school?  I thought turkey was secular

05:56 PM Feb 15 2009 |

lady of virtues

Saudi Arabia

i do not believe this becoz Hindus is not a religion from Allah like Islam and jewism and christianity..

09:35 PM Feb 15 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

then, what was your problem when u said 'he did not spread peace and harmony.'

u say all of the things done in arabian pennsula are immoral, but now, we dont see such events occuring there. ( of course, there may be, but not as many as at hose times. )

As I said before, Mohhamed might have done great work in Arabia, but he never did any thing out side that region. 

But his followers i.e. muslims have only brought death to this region. Do you know that an estimated 100 million hindus/bhuddhists/jains etc have been slaughterd by mulslim Invaders , starting from Mohhamed ghznavi to Aurangzeb.

Thousands of Temples were dystroyed,  tons and tons of Gold and other items were looted from these temples. 

You may say that muslims are very peaceful, but we haven't seen many examples(except few kings like Akbar).

You make hue and cry of America invading Iraq, What did muslims rulers do here? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

04:00 AM Feb 16 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

i do not believe this becoz Hindus is not a religion from Allah like Islam and jewism and christianity..

I don't call hinduism as a religion as well. It is just a set of practices. 

Funny, god sent 3 "prophets" only to your region. no incidents of prophets reported in China or India, 

04:13 AM Feb 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"As I said before, Mohhamed might have done great work in Arabia, but he never did any thing out side that region.  

But his followers i.e. muslims have only brought death to this region."

how? but for the efforts of his followers, the poor christian egyption didn't enjoy freedom and save them from tortues and killing on the hands of the occupier christian romans…

"Thousands of Temples were dystroyed, tons and tons of Gold and other items were looted from these temples. "

and parctise their religion again freely and some of priests see the sun again after prisoned for 15 yrs and the Pope here said that before in a meeting…

06:55 AM Feb 16 2009 |