Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why polish girls interesting in boys?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Really, i read in newsparer that polish girls, love to had boys in other countries, not interesting in polish boys and they love and dream to travail to them to married but some or alot not married,

there are many , i saw them too in egypt and they are beautiful but crazy and easy to be with every one

So i not understand why it to easy to love and easy to hate

02:46 PM Apr 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

violet166

violet166

Poland

1. I read articles, and there wrote that polish girls want to fuck with boys from other country 'they are good lovers' they said…

2. suppose, there is polish boy, and always when I think how he will be look for thirty years, I see fat, short man with cigarette and bottle of bear or cheap wine, who don't think about wife only 'do, bring, tidy up dear wife'... sorry, but it's not attractive view…

3. it's only my feelings, but mostly boys in Poland think that they are so cool and super, but it's not true… fortunately in my class boys are normal, but was one boy who 'loves' all girl and was so talkative and was so sweety… but lucky he went to other class :)

03:28 PM Apr 11 2009 |

:-(

India

Never trust Newspapers! They say many idiot thinghs about people around the world. They spread sensetions to increase their sale.

I've met Polish couples, they are very nice and trustworthy ppl.

04:36 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

One ‘reputed’ newspaper ran an cover article on how good tea is for health from both classical and scientific viewpoint. In the very same issue there was a smaller box article saying researchers have found tea to be harmful to health. Lol. Trust the media and be fooled.

05:05 PM Apr 11 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

really :)) ?

06:34 PM Apr 11 2009 |

rabbitcyg

rabbitcyg

China

Believe yourself,not newspaper.

01:08 PM Apr 12 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

but i saw by my eyes
that’s happen

07:04 PM Apr 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hm//lots of polish girls are such u wrote..umm..

fortunately i am not this girl.. i have bf from my country..from my city who live near me..im with him for a loooong time and im happy with him..and i dont wanna find boy from other country :pp

08:30 PM Apr 12 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

violet166

Yeah, i see you right , may be cos that but this is so bad, i know not all polish girls are wrong

i have sweet polish friends , i love them so much

but as you said polish girls may be do like your point

second things , i wonder i said many of them smoke and drink and they are under age in 15 ( they always say they in 18) xD

i ask one , are all polish girls smoke? xD ( i was kid)

she answer , i must look to her for example , she not smoke xD but i find her smoke when she be so far her father or family xD or friends

08:56 PM Apr 12 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

polish girls maybe don't smoke too much; I didn't notice, but drink a lot… especially in the party; about three years ago I had friends(girls, they were 13-14 (!) years) and they could so drank, that later nothing remembered… awful… I'm 16, almost 17 and didn't happen, that I drank too much

09:17 PM Apr 12 2009 |