Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love or money?

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I think, women for money; men for love… because, women love money… men love women (beautiful women)Embarassed

10:44 PM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yvonne baby

China

this is a extreme question!!!do you mean love without money or money without love??

if you choose love,can you live without money?what you want to eat?what you want to wear?where do you want to live??

if you choose money.yes you can buy food,you can buy house,car,you can buy bodies even.but you cant enloy life cause you dont have love .and love means love between lovers, love between family.love between friends!!!

maybe i can choose to love a poor man. but it dosen mean we cant earn money by our own,we cant creat a happy family by our own!!!!

01:17 PM Feb 28 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

love.

03:04 PM Feb 28 2009 |

rusf48

rusf48

Russian Federation

both! u cant be 100% happy without money..

07:10 PM Mar 01 2009 |

alcanderesi

Turkey

money is not everything but the key opening every door going it. 

I hought this discussion is over long time ago. love is something to do with your imotion money is with your tuff side. the 2 are different from each other. I prefer to have.both . thats it

01:23 AM Mar 08 2009 |

Wasy

Wasy

China

Absolutely love. If you want to live happy without regret , the answer is Love . If you hope live without worry of physical life ,the answer is Money.But ,from now on ,you will hide your worries behind an air of insonciance. It really is bad , isn't it ?

01:54 PM Dec 23 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

How about Health? :D

09:01 AM Dec 24 2010 |