Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love or money?

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I think, women for money; men for love… because, women love money… men love women (beautiful women)Embarassed

10:44 PM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ayenk

ayenk

Indonesia

hey..if i have choises..i want to have rich, handsome, gentlemen, nice personality, healthy man, is it enough? he he..

And i dont write blog everyday, when i feel like only.

04:44 AM Apr 15 2007 |

johan27

johan27

Colombia

If we don't have any money, how will we be able to invite that girl to have dinner or lunch or even go to a cinema? So, money is more important 'cause with it we can have them happy and get love from them. It could be right we can love without money but it will not last longer.

05:18 AM Apr 15 2007 |

prisonbrake

China

women love money… men love women

i agree it

05:50 AM Apr 15 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i have to agree with the frinch guy mony not love and is that how you think of owmen as an object that likes mony shame on bouth of you ..

12:15 PM Apr 15 2007 |

microcons

microcons

Sudan

with love u can buy all human hearts ,but by mony u can not

01:59 PM Apr 15 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

Hi ceasper,

Well, when i read the question, fastly i answered love. Then, i asked myself: what can one really do in such situation? i think it depends on your lover and on your relationship with him/her. does he/ she worth persuing with him/her eventhough he/ she is poor? I think who loves will be ready to sacrifice for the sake of being with his/ her true love. I don't agree with you when you've said that woman look for money, it's an unfair judgement, because not all the women are alike. besides, not all men are looking for love. You should be objective in your beliefsWink

10:26 PM Apr 15 2007 |

sara*lovely

Italy

we can answer it just when we have both of them or none of them.i have both of them now and i think love is more important.we can`t buy a real love with money but we can achieve everything with love even the satisfaction that we have with having money.

10:03 AM Apr 16 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

jasmin1976….

you don't forget that,
in the world, there is only once style man,
however, there are 3.000.000.000 style women….
never and never, men doesn't discover women…

Embarassed

04:15 PM Apr 16 2007 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

money brings love

and i love money hahahah

05:35 PM Apr 16 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

hi again ceasper;

never and never! i think if a woman is in love she'll be very clear to her man. i agree with you that there are different styles of women, as there are also different styles of men (so again i feel that you are not objective in your judgement)Undecided

06:32 PM Apr 16 2007 |