Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you think about girls who wears make up? Do you like it or not?

♥♡~Miss.U~♡♥

Taiwan

Hey ,

I want to know how do you feel about girls who wears make up?

Or you like them just being naturally?

Do you think it's a big different between a girl who wear make up or remove it?

In Taiwan,most of the girl will looks pretty if they wears make up. Most of them afraid to walk on the street if they had removed their make up.

How about your country?? Tell me ,tell me!! LOL 

03:51 PM May 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

:-(

India

Too much fashion or show off make me feel abt. a girl as if she saying- hey, I am a choclate, have a bite of me, cum on!

I like girls with a personality other than their sex identity. It does not mean that I don't like fashion but it should make some addition to a personality not its subsitution.

04:12 PM May 23 2009 |

♥♡~Miss.U~♡♥

Taiwan

I like your opinion, :-(   I'm sorry but I don't know what is "abt"? Undecided

I'm surprise that Indonesia are alike us, your girls all have beautiful big eyes,why they still need make up!?

For me, every foreigner are looks so pretty,they all have beautiful face profile,but I dont know why they need make up? How they feel themself with out make up??

02:47 AM May 24 2009 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

well i still can tolerate with people who wear foundation just to cover up some flaws (becoz i do that all the time LOL)...but putting colourful colours on ur skin like blusher n eye shadows n it looks so not you? nope

people in my college wear makeup all the time…n it looks really ugly…they should know what kind of colour match perfectly to their skin tones  

but i still dont mind if girls wanna wear makeup…becoz sometimes it can freshen up the look….it's ok as long as ur not creating the other 'you' by overdoing it…

05:21 AM May 24 2009 |

♥♡~Miss.U~♡♥

Taiwan

Angie, it's good that you are lazy to wear makeup.I think maybe it's not your age to wear makeup!!

A young girl,they should be naturally,dont you think so?! But in Taiwan,so many young girls start to wear make up.It's very abnormal.They lose their innocent looks.

I think it's good that the girl who still have self-confident with out wearing make up. All Taiwanese need it. lol 

05:43 PM May 24 2009 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

ulya u r wearing very nice makeup and u know what colors suits u. and this is the main thing which girlz forget when they are doing makeup. anyways i don't like makeup in casual but if there any occassion , party or something then obviously i wear. but very light. i love simple n natural look more.  

06:58 AM May 27 2009 |

zjflove

zjflove

China

i   think  it  can   reflet  your  responsibility!And  can  can  make  your  a  good  impression  to  others!Smile

05:36 PM May 27 2009 |

darkexorcist

Turkey

I like girls with natural looks. In my opinion it makes girls look more warm but sometimes eyeliners (black ones) make girls look fantastic :D

09:44 PM May 28 2009 |

ccccoli

ccccoli

China

my view is same to darkexorcist's….

nothing is as attractive as natural for me…

09:52 PM May 28 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

MAKE UP ACTUALLY MAKES LADIES LOOK NICER BUT THATS WHEN ITS ADEQUATE THAT IS; JUST RIGHT MAKES YOU LOOK CLASSY TOO MUCH MAKES YOU LOOK TRASHY….... 

05:32 AM May 29 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

I'm not against women who put on make up. Because it makes them more beautiful.

But when it exceeds their control, it becomes an addiction. There are women that can't go out without it. 

I think women should put it in certain occasions, not always because it will become an addiction difficulty to get rid of, or will make you be ashamed of your own face( I mean your true face). 

07:21 AM May 29 2009 |