Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do u like chatting with a foreigner?

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

If I have enough time ,I would chat with a foreign friend from morning till night.haha.Cuz I felt it was interesting,we can get to know different cultures and customs.And I can make  friends with them.We share our lives each other.

How do you like chatting with a foreigner? Cool

04:44 PM Jun 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

Yes,Aliyatul,you're right.That experience frightened me but it made me stronger and warn me to be careful next time…Many people think Internet is a fake world ,to my opinion,it depends on what you do through it.Cuz the world is complex,Just as you have said“where there are good people there are bad people too…..where there is something good….there is somethig bad too…..”Smile

thanks for your opinion,_

02:39 PM Jun 26 2009 |

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

Noguti,Yeh,my main goal is improve my English ,too.

02:41 PM Jun 26 2009 |

BarboraCZ

BarboraCZ

Czech Republic

I like it very much … :)

08:28 PM Jun 26 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

it is Fun : ) 

but with respectful ppl …

08:45 PM Jun 26 2009 |

autumn leaf

China

I ever tried to chat with a foreigner, but I found it was so difficult, maybe we both speak broken english, haha. But now I have a big progress on english learning. I have more confidence to chat in english.

02:48 AM Jun 27 2009 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i like chatting with foreginers,it is really interesting thing,i can know about culture,tradition and how people in other countries live

05:10 AM Jun 27 2009 |

flylover

flylover

Georgia

It's fabulous!..............:D )))))))))))))))))

10:41 AM Jun 28 2009 |

hriday

hriday

Nepal

hi i want to chat with you right now

08:15 PM Oct 15 2009 |

Atlas Lion

Atlas Lion

United Arab Emirates

Actually, it depends

foreigners, mean sth new for a person it could be good/bad.

if the two persons at least respect each other and that will be based on what extend they understand the culture of each.

10:01 PM Oct 15 2009 |

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

I like makıng comments on the forum but chattin' :S I don't feel comfortable about it ; but  whn I examine the profils of the ones to chat  , it changes .... 

If I thnk tht we can share some ideas; have some similar conception of the world ,it changes .

01:49 PM Oct 29 2009 |