Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever had an embarrassing situation with someone? if so, explain to us.

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

Once, my friend called me and asked me where are you? I told him I'm in Dubai and I was in Riyadh, because I was to busy and couldn't see him on that time, so when I went to some cafe I saw him thenEmbarassed my face became red I wanted to bury myself.

from that time

I hated what we call white lie

04:52 PM Aug 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

While i was in Bahrain my friend was teach me how to drive a car then i drove his car and hit NEW BMW for his neighbor.Cry

09:44 AM Aug 24 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool cute devi

06:18 PM Aug 24 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

loooooooooooool Rosella that was similar to what happened to me.

don't stop Luzma what embarrassing situations u had?

I need to laugh Laughinghttp://www.thegoonshow.co.uk/images/laugh.jpg

06:56 AM Aug 25 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

loooooooooooool  luzma

Once upon a time I was training hard to make the schools swimming team it took me long, but at the end I made it … I was so glad to join the bench at our first appearance I forgot my swimming suit so I had to buy one from a cheap store nearby it lacked a waist zipper I was so freaked out to say anything about it to my head couch so I chosen silence until I heard my name to be counted on the 8th lane…. I was so happy to start within the next ten secs the referee said go I jumped my soul out slowly loosening myself into the freezing water I felt myself flying high freely weightless out of the universe into a new one were the laws of gravity diminished (the need of breath ceased my fantasy) averting my head out of water sensing a huge bag holding my feet down guess what my ass said hi to everyone.

http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/588/008/76/o_EnD1EmZ6fMaPg6L.jpg

05:19 PM Aug 25 2009 |

Yuli^ ^

Yuli^ ^

Peru

:(! when i was walking on the street… my head shocked with a post because I got distracted, looking at the shops…it was so painful and embarrasing :(...Afortunately there were a few people =) walking over there…hehe but my head got a "Chinchon" :( LOL

07:45 PM Aug 25 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooooooooooooooooool luzma that was very funny but tell me how old are your daughter?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s6/alwayswithudear/smile/pic03.jpg

08:18 AM Aug 26 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ALHAMED don't forget your swimming suit next time.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Yuli u must be visiting an eye doctor to give u the size of your glasses.

08:28 AM Aug 26 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ALHAMED don't forget your swimming suit next time.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Yuli u must be visiting an eye doctor to give u the size of your glasses.

08:28 AM Aug 26 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

YES NANA NEW MBW,BECAME LIKE DOUGH.

08:32 AM Aug 26 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

looooooool luzma tha's mean u became old, I wish u to continue your life with the same love and best happiness.

02:16 AM Aug 27 2009 |