Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

best ways of cheating in exams!

arezoo91

arezoo91

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hey guys!

I've just passed the third grade of high school and gatta pass many exams this year to be able to go to a good university though I'm certainly not gonna use your ways :DMy favorite way was writing the things I couldn’t memorize (or better say i was worry about forgetting them) on a tissue and have it in my packet. Although I never really used it but it gave me self-confidence. Having the answer in my pocket lowers the pressure of forgetting it! (Weird huh?!) It seemed good since one time I really couldn’t remember the answer. Honestly speaking I'm not a good cheater and that exam was the worst ever given in my whole life. Due to that bloody tissue ,which I didn’t know how to get it out from my pocket and read it, I forgot the answers to all questions, even the ones I knew before. Any better ways you know or can recommend?! Any funny or embarrassing experiences related to cheatings on major exams?!

05:06 PM Sep 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

Lol i know some that no one can imgine
but i would not tell
but i never use
just i had great idea

05:54 PM Jun 29 2011 |

Old Yeller

Old Yeller

United Arab Emirates

it’s better for you to study hard..maybe you  get high score with cheating but you wouldnt learn anything by this way

07:53 AM Jun 30 2011 |