Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why are girls so emotional?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

What do you think is the real reson?

Share your opinion with us :)

06:06 AM Oct 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

hahaha lol!

06:52 AM Oct 23 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Why men have more muscles????!!!!!
to complete each other!!!!!

06:54 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

xD 

06:58 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Naty :P

Ukraine

the real question is why men are so apathetic xD

07:41 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hahahha.

Oops, I will better stop laughing so much or you guys will think I am crazy lol! 

08:06 AM Oct 23 2009 |

jean___michel

Brazil

Just becoz women are betther in everything than men…

10:42 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Because they are left brains, the home for emotions, creativity, colors, art and drama….. when they aren't, they are more masculine and repellent!  

Is there any possibility of reverse nature? like emotional man vs logical female and What would be the compatibility chances for these kind of odd?Laughing

11:06 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Ukraine

men are logical?! xDD I don't think so…

yeah but the thing you suggested could be very fun xD there's a tv show about a man turning to a woman…I loved to watched that!! :D

11:12 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Logical in a sense of having no emotions and having no emotions in logic means fail logic :-) Girls spice up logic with the art of emotional drama…. that's what i mean!Laughing

They play logic in a tricky way…. their logic derived out from emotions and beautifully constructed drama, which they create for lasting effect. 

One of our wise teacher advice us that never settled your jurisprudence cases (trials) with girls in courtroom because the chances are narrow to win from them…. because they inject art, drama and emotions into their logic, and having after so many arms and muntion, men can never win …... after so much emotional calculations, judge and jury would be difinetly in favour of them….Laughing 

So it will be wise to withdraw cases before humiliation and settled with them outside the court according to their terms…..Smile

11:29 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Ukraine

I dunno…I think having no emitions is being apathetic :D

11:36 AM Oct 23 2009 |