Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why all that happen with my kind heart???????

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

The life is being difficult with out you,, every thing around me is being dark ..Even the sky, all faces around me being dark. Every things dark around my life,, Where are you my love,, where are you my air ,,,where are my life ,, please answer to ,,, please do not leave me alone,,

10:30 AM May 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dreamtown

Dreamtown

China

Don't worry, don't be anxious too much, all things belong to you will be with you. Every thing will be ok.

11:28 AM May 19 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

ima qoute some of the things you said.. only (every thing around me is being dark ..Even the sky, all faces around me being dark. Every things dark around my life,, ))  gal welcome to the club ..

11:28 AM May 19 2007 |

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

i dont understand what u mean in your comment,,,can u explain more please?

01:18 PM May 19 2007 |

Dreamtown

Dreamtown

China

love hurts, take care

04:16 PM May 19 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well you said the(every thing around me is being dark ..Even the sky, all faces around me being dark. Every things dark around my life,, ))  okay im telling you welcome to the club .. that means that ive been there ..thats all.

02:18 PM May 20 2007 |

kanije

kanije

Turkey

hello! dont worry about love.  when you look at your life you will see that you are not alone. you have friend , family.and may be a pet. you must be happy with these. believe me, one day you will find your love. and i hope this man will be true person for you.  please, when this time appear ,be  brave. love may hurt but every beautiful things may hurt. for example roses have thorns but it is not an obstacle to smell them.

07:56 PM May 23 2007 |

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

yes u totally right,kanije,i believe what u have said

11:57 AM May 24 2007 |

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

please make your advice for u,,and try to be polite in your advice

08:50 PM May 24 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Oh yeah…

Who never had the heart broken? That's something that happens to everyone, but I'm sure you'll get over him and overcome it. 

All the best for you… 

02:29 AM May 25 2007 |

niantwu

niantwu

China

i want to say that u must overcome yourself

nobody can help you ,then we all around u !

like a family  u r the mumber of ours

02:43 AM May 25 2007 |