Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A question for christians

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

hi all, moon light is greeting from his broadcasting channel :P .. no no .. I just had a question which has been tickling my mind for long time really, and it is totally serious and I am not looking for debating this time, I just want a clear understoodable answer. You people say that Jesus is God and in the same time Son of God ,, well does not matter, but concerning him being the Lord, you claim that he said "Before Ibraham existed , I was" .. well now He was with his Father long time ago, and he is the only begotten son (according to King James version) my question isss ..

In which form he was with his father that time ?!   

what happened exactly that time in heaven !? I mean Father said to his Son "Look, People are so sinful and they are hopeless they can't help themselves out, they need our salvation, so let's make you little liquid drop inside of their best woman and then you would eat and drink from her blood inside of her womb, then you would come out as a Lord" or what exactly?! really really I don't understand it, I gave it a try but I didn't get it. So please , clarify for me which form he was in that time (human,man,young etc ..) and how he did transport inside of Marry womb. Thanks

05:14 AM Feb 24 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

God must have won Oscars for being the best Director, Scriptwriter and Actor of all time..

Life is a big drama..

I wish I can be the person to answer your question, but I am just a believer who have always believed that (as I have said before), “It will be irrational to rationalize God..”

11:14 AM Feb 24 2010 |

jean___michel

Brazil

I don't know how it is, I just believe in it! Our minds arent able to understand some things… I preffer dont think bout it! I preffer to believe in who came and gave His life away, for love.

02:35 PM Feb 24 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

but, I believe that a merciful God will never make this very irrational and complex .. I mean let's really think about it ! you don't have the answer and you believe in this !??! even you don't know how it comes !!! it is really disappointed ! what ? you are telling me that religion is only about FAITH ! for in Islam we have both proof and faith! where are other responses ! where are you christians who are always claiming truth and debating with muslims .. I thank you both for your responses , but I am not satisfied and I bet that a 12-year-old kid wouldn't be satisfied !

So I am waiting someone to answer me .. if you answer fairly enough and explain for me , it may guide me to your true religion, but don't leave people with such confusion and such questions without ANSWERING THEM.

04:56 PM Feb 24 2010 |

jean___michel

Brazil

I am not talking about true religion. and you don't mentioned religion in ur question.

This is the way I believe, n none will take it of me… There is a lot of questions without answers… Like, where God is from? How God born? He always was there!!! And we believe in it.

I think its a question of good sense, there is a lot of things that our minds will never get the answer… I don't think its the better way search for religions contradictions!!! We always will see contradiction on all of them.

I just preffer to believe in who died for me, carried the cross for all peoples' sins, I preffer to believe in that guys who walked with Jesus, n died for the gospel. I preffer to believe in Jesus' words n I believe that He is the saviour of all nations n He will back again to fetch all that rescued ones who declared that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD!!! :)))

And now I declare: JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR OF MY SOUL, HE CAME FOR ME, FOR MY RESCUE, HE IS THE SON OF GOD, N ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND EVERYONE WILL FALL IN THEIR KNEES BEFORE THE LAMB OF GOD!!! :))) I can't wait until that day!!!

^^

05:26 PM Feb 24 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

In which form he was with his father that time ?!

in John 10.30, Jesus says. "I and the father are one."

God is an unity of Three persons. – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

When Jesus was not in the earth, he was with his father in heaven. The three of 'em are the same. Jesus separated from his father only in the period he came to earth (33 years) 

"Look, People are so sinful and they are hopeless they can't help themselves out, they need our salvation, so let's make you little liquid drop inside of their best woman and then you would eat and drink from her blood inside of her womb, then you would come out as a Lord"

lol. fertile imagination. Jesus was 'planted' (i don't know a better word) inside Mary by God himself. Even though Mary was a virgin at this time, (which takes every single doubt about the divinity of Jesus) HE WAS BORN. He is 100% God and was 100% man. He needed to eat, drink, he felt pain like every human being but he has never, ever sinned against the father. Jesus as God could've said. "I am God, i don't give a shit to people, i won't obey the father, he wants me to die among people that hate me" but no, he suffered things that any human being has never suffered, that's what makes him God about every single thing. Even though the teachers, pharisees and many others hated him, he died as a jew, or better, the KING OF JEWS.

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING NOW, IF YOU MUSLIMS DO BELIEVE JESUS HAD MADE SOME MIRACLES IN THE PAST… WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE HE IS GOD? OR IS IT ANY OTHER MAN CAPABLE OF MAKING MIRACLES?? DO COMMON PEOPLE LIKE US MAKE MIRACLES??? NO!!!! ONLY GOD CAN MAKE MIRACLES. BESIDES THAT. JESUS DIED JEW. WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?

ANSWER KINDS OF QUESTION LIKE THAT, AND I MAY BECOME A MUSLIM

06:12 PM Feb 24 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

FROM A MUSLIM WEBSITE:

Muslims respect and revere Jesus (peace be upon him).  They consider him one of the greatest of God’s messengers to mankind.  The Quran confirms his virgin birth, and a chapter of the Quran is entitled ‘Maryam’ (Mary).  The Quran describes the birth of Jesus as follows[...]

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother.  God has said [...]

www.islam-guide.com/ch3-10.htm 

06:14 PM Feb 24 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

IT MEANS moon_light haven't read neither quran nor bible. lol

06:15 PM Feb 24 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

Jead …  don't be reckless and believe in such thing without reading or hearing from Jesus .. you just believe in what people say or what people around are saying or what priests and historicals are saying !

you don't know what Jesus said, nor what his Father said. To be fair you may know the basics , but you don't read the bible where Jesus describes himself as normal human being and these things which totally conflict with being God or Savior.

And believe me in this, I miss God and long Him so much as well, and yes all believers will prostrate before Him on that day, but don't forget He will not forgive those who had disbelieved or even misbelieved in Him.

Our problem that we just follow the footsteps of our parents or who around us, we don't seek knowledge for real, most of us muslims cause their parent are muslims, christians because their parents are and so on. So we ignore the important details about our religion and we don't give an attention for it or how to answer others if they asked, only because of following blindly.

07:14 PM Feb 24 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

IT MEANS moon_light haven't read neither quran nor bible. lol

:D brother, didnt I tell you that marco is stupid?

07:21 PM Feb 24 2010 |