Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is/are your biggest achievement(s) to date? Why?

Beathy

Beathy

Hungary

It may be a little serious question but I am nosy what you think about your life. What can motivate you? What is the most important thing in your life? What do you feel about your achievements?

I think my biggest achievement in my life to date is my diploma which i received in last year. I  was glad because i could do something very useful for a company where i got the opportunity to write my thesis.

One person said me a few days ago that he is very happy when he can put his keys into the keyhole. So  everybody can see it different ways.

What about you?

08:28 AM Oct 29 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

I have lots of achievement that I am proud of.  I finished university and got a masters, was offered a place on a PhD degree course (turned it down though).  My biggest achievement is the amount of traveling I've done.  I've been to loads and loads of different countries and met some awesome people and had some great times.  I currently live in South Korea and love it – madness everyday!  I'm especially proud of this when I think I come from a very small town in South Wales where people don't really venture out into the world much.

I wonder what will be your next big achievement now you have you diploma? Life's awesome isn't it?

BenLaughing
check out my blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

11:51 AM Oct 29 2010 |

Beathy

Beathy

Hungary

My next achievement is to reach fluently english level :D 

12:31 PM Oct 29 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

Practice makes perfect!! I'm trying to learn Korean – although I'm pretty bad at it.

Ben Laughing

Check out my blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

12:39 PM Oct 29 2010 |

a_yanakz

a_yanakz

Kazakhstan

I graduated college last year,i planned to get into university then.Unfortunately it turned out not that way i had planned,but anyways I’m not sad about it.So the next goal is to get into university.Thats great you have a regular job.Good luck with your next achievements

02:14 PM Oct 31 2010 |

Beathy

Beathy

Hungary

That's great. I submitted my application to university too. It will  turn out in February 2011 that i will be accepted. I hope :D 

06:51 AM Nov 02 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

fingers crossed you get into university Laughing

Ben

04:29 PM Nov 02 2010 |