Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Laugh!

satclimb

satclimb

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Come ,come, come to laugh but the reason of our laughing dont be others crying!

10:11 PM Feb 22 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tuongthieu

tuongthieu

Viet Nam

It's quite laughable. Thanks for sharing. Here is an other joke for you :

A man called to a Health Consultancy and asked for a weight-loss program. The target was to lose 5 kgs within a week. On the next day, he heard the door knocked, and when opening the door, he saw a voluptuous 19 year old girl.

" I'm form the Health Consultancy. Here is your excercise".

Then she undressed, showed the man a board with the message : " You can do everything if you can catch me".

Without wasting a second the man jumped at the girl, but he could never catch her. After 5 days, he found that he lost 5 kgs, as his requirement.

Being so happy, he asked for the next program, this time, he wanted to lose 10 kgs within a week.

Things went unchanged, except the girl. This time, he saw the most beautiful girl that he ever met . Once again, the man was satisfied with 10 kgs lost within a week.

Afterwards, he asked for a program with 25 kgs lost within a week.

" This is very tough. Please think twice sir", the consultant said.

" Never mind, I bear all responsibility", the man said.

On the next day, he saw at his door a great man like Mike Tyson, with this message on his board : " I will do evrything if I can cacth you".

After a week, the Consultancy had to pay back the money to the man, as he lost 30 kgs , instead of 25 .

07:08 AM Feb 23 2011 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

No, Nu.. It's something with "vulcan" in the word..

05:57 AM Feb 26 2011 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Well, it's my pleasure to play caretaker for you..Smile 

06:44 AM Feb 26 2011 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Make a movie of yourself for a day that would be the best ever comedy! :-)))

09:28 AM Feb 26 2011 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Ok next time make a movie of someone ( don’t tell him/her that you have such a plan) and at the end of the day trim the most funniest parts and present him/her … believe me s/he would laugh like mad … ;))

10:14 AM Feb 26 2011 |

tuongthieu

tuongthieu

Viet Nam

My elder son still calls me " Stupid Tom cat", meanwhile he is happy to be Jerry mouse, although his horoscope is… Cat.

08:53 AM Mar 02 2011 |

tuongthieu

tuongthieu

Viet Nam

Nope. We are good partners both in life and badminton matches.

11:23 AM Mar 02 2011 |