Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why ppl falls in love? What specially u see in others to fall in love?

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Why u fall in love?

If I can get the answer., maybe I'd understand why ppl suffer when our love has gone….maybe I should ask first: what is love?? .....OMG.. somebody help me, this is damn difficult to understand!!

07:42 PM Mar 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

07:46 PM Mar 20 2011 |

Ahmad_ Ali

Ahmad_ Ali

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

There is only a reall love in the world and it's ,God's love to his creatures

08:18 PM Mar 20 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Yes Ahmad, Im totally agree, ..... but why human being need other human to be complete?

Why we enjoy spending time with him/her?

Why we suffer when he/she gone?

Why I have this need?? (and I think Im not the only one with this need)

08:46 PM Mar 20 2011 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I don't know how to describe what love is, but as I know love is what you have felt for someone, and with this feeling you trust him/her as the one who's gonna live together, facing the future, you lay your life on him/her.

You don't have to understand it, just find the right time to feel it..

03:06 AM Mar 21 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Torpeda, dancin4108, julywidiawati, thx 4 commenting :) 

03:30 AM Mar 21 2011 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Ryo :

Hi!!

I'm sorry dear, but can not understand u well :(

05:11 PM Mar 21 2011 |

praee

praee

Turkey

Because Nicte ha, human is a part of the Allah..So people may fall in love each other…Every person on the earth has just half of a heart and if he or she finds the other right part of the heart with his or her lover :that is the LOVE..It is about how to look to love and how to feel about it…I tried to explain but it is hard to explain even in Turkish for me…But i can say that love is not a temporary thing…You fall in love and you cannot get rid of it…With the pain and happiness, that must be yours forever…

11:12 PM Mar 21 2011 |

praee

praee

Turkey

thanks for vote Lori ;)

11:20 PM Mar 21 2011 |

praee

praee

Turkey

words have power that noone can imagine..believe me ;) but this sentence of mine is true only when the words come from heart…

11:34 PM Mar 21 2011 |