Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ice Cream:....:I invite all of you..come on guys

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

let us share this girl…ammmm     and this for ussssssssssssssssssssssss

05:54 PM Jul 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shymaa

Shymaa

ammmmmmmm…please don’t forget to buy for me toooooo..please i love u songggg

06:03 PM Jul 05 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

ammmm….i bought before u for both of us siter…ammmm

06:25 PM Jul 05 2011 |

sweet.kotori

Italy

scream for my ice cream!!! 

08:48 PM Jul 05 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

soooooooooooooooooo delicious songgggg…..sweet hahahahaha scream more and more, i can’t hear u

08:53 PM Jul 05 2011 |

Urtnasan

Mongolia

wooooooooooow what looks like beautiful. i will buy ice cream.

04:23 AM Jul 06 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

05:09 AM Jul 06 2011 |

sunnyHXL

sunnyHXL

China

Cry

10:36 AM Jul 06 2011 |

eme soul

eme soul

United Arab Emirates

Yummy, we need ice cream in summer Tongue out

11:09 AM Jul 06 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Gaza enjoys a higher standard of living than Turkey Pictures of the new mall were featured on the Palestinian Authority Safa website and by the Associated Press. A variety of stores sell cosmetics, clothing, office supplies, toys, shoes, appliances and more. The mall boasts air conditioning and a delivery service. Hamas has often accused Israel of creating a “siege” by keeping its border crossings to Gaza closed. According to Hamas, Gaza lacks electricity and building supplies. Gross, who has previously posted pictures of fancy restaurants, shops filled with goods, and even an Olympic-size swimming pool during the “Israeli siege,” pointed out that Gaza enjoys a higher standard of living than Turkey, which recently sent citizens on a flotilla to Gaza in violation of an Israeli naval blockade of Hamas. Noting that life expectancy and literacy rates are higher in Gaza than in Turkey, while infant mortality rates are lower, he asked, “Have they considered that perhaps the humanitarian flotillas ought to be going in the other direction, towards Turkey?”

01:16 PM Jul 06 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Gaza is the Pearl of the M.E.

01:23 PM Jul 06 2011 |