Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

die young?

Lizaza

Lizaza

Belarus

Amy Winehouse is dead. I can’t say that I am her fan, but her songs are familiar to me and her talent is (was) undeniable. She died and not only a person is gone, but a great talent. I got really worried, she was only 27. She was an alcoholic and a drug adict. She was depressed most of the time which is surprising to me because she had more than an ordinary woman has, more than some ppl dream about. I don’t know the cauгse of her death but I think ppl who take drugs and drink alkohol are slowly killing themselves. Why? God gave us a gift, it’s our precious life. Why don’t we appreciate this miracle, this chanse? Why do we become bored with it? Why?

10:34 AM Jul 25 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet.kotori

Italy

Maybe poeple do that because they find paradise in something that can makes them forget about their problems…. But I don’t know why… They want to be alone…

But i think that drug is not the right way, but neither to be alcohol addicted.

12:02 PM Jul 25 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

may be the exciting of life is struggling to achieve your dreams but if you have everything quickly and easy you feel bored and lose the motivation to go on living

some people are wise they develope further new dreams and motivations while others can’t control the game and just give up !!

06:54 AM Jul 29 2011 |

koohyar

koohyar

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

die young??

it’s good & bad in my oppinion.

good because u r not so guilty & ur soul is still pure (I mean generally)

bad because it’s not fair:-( u r so young…NOOOOOOOO

& you could have different chances & oppurtunities

11:08 PM Aug 03 2011 |