Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sunnah and shia

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

in last ramadan i watched the series (hassan ,hussien ) and i become interested in the problem between sunnah and shia but i see that the problem is artificial it was apolitical problem in the past i ask why we have to be apart of this problem i dont care about what they do in the past  we have t forget all disputes  

01:57 PM Sep 04 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

I sympathize with your sentiment, but while the split started as a political one, it quickly (By the 4th or 5th Imam, definitely) became a very distinct theological split as well.  What’s needed is honest, respectful dialogue about these differences, where the threat of violence or coercion is completely absent no matter what is said.  Then, you can start to focus on the vast number of things you agree on.

03:35 AM Sep 05 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

if u know there are very little differences if we talk about non intolerant

06:51 AM Sep 05 2011 |

Neo007

Neo007

Bangladesh

The problem is not only political, it has other problem too. The believe and act of worship are different. Brother, you need to learn more. Don’t let your emotion control you, the truth/the reality is harsh and you have to believe the truth.

07:17 AM Sep 05 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

sorry I don’t think here is the suitable place to discuss issues like this

it’s just my opinion

thanks

02:53 PM Sep 05 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

MONY-- why?

04:43 PM Sep 05 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Neo007 if we talk about quran and sunnah what can u see?

04:44 PM Sep 05 2011 |

ElifN

ElifN

Turkey

zamalek you have good ideas. but I think it will take some time and effort to get over it

07:06 PM Sep 06 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

ElifN thanxs

03:59 AM Sep 07 2011 |