Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

20 jews gilr in Isarel enter Islam per yr

osesame

osesame

Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ICTuA0HwO20#t=0s

Jasmine said-20yrs-she is a jew and become muslim :Muslims welocmed me more than my parents did, and they said i became one of them. now i hane nothing but my hubby and Islam”

<!-title3 txtall2->

08:35 AM Dec 29 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Most Muslims today are not very knowledgeable in the basics of their religion, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, Chief Rabbi of Tsfat,  told Israel National News in an interview. The outspoken rabbi, son of the revered  late Chief Rabbi of Israel,  Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu,  has been in the Israeli media recently, some villifying him over a ruling he gave against renting homes to Arabs.

“If Muslims were knowledgeable”, he continued, “they would realize that G-d has given the Land of Israel to the Jewish people, and they would stop fighting a  historical imperative, and acknowledge what their own religious literature says – as the Arabs who fled Israel in 1948 did”.

“Mohammed says very clearly that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people, and that G-d will gather them up out of exile at the end of days. This is true Islam; and Muslim clerics who say otherwise are using their religion to incite, and act against the wishes of G-d,” Rabbi Eliyahu says.

Although he was speaking to Israel National News, Rabbi Eliyahu’s message is aimed primarily at Muslims themselves – and he told them exactly what he thinks in another interview, in the Israeli Arabic language newspaper Al-Sanara. The paper asked to interview Rabbi Eliyahu after the halakhic ruling he issued forbidding Jews in Tsfat to rent apartments to Arab students studying in a college on the city. In that ruling, Rabbi Eliyahu cited numerous cases of harassment, theft, personal crimes, and worse, against Jewish residents of the city.

“This is not something I made up,” Rabbi Eliyahu told Al-Sanara. “This was said by rabbis 100, 500, and 1,000 years ago. These are the words of G-d Himself, and we have no right to change those words,” he told Al-Sanara. Despite this, he told the paper, there was no racism whatsoever behind this position. “We believe in treating all people fairly, as they were all created in the image of G-d. But Arabs who support Hizbullah and Hamas certainly cannot be expected to be regarded as ‘good neighbors’ by us,” he told the paper.

“In my interview with Al-Sanara, I stressed the words of the Koran, citing four different portions where the angels or Mohammed state clearly that G-d has given the Land of Israel to the Jewish people,” Rabbi Eliyahu explained to Israel National News. “Most Muslims, I have found, do not have a good knowledge of their religion, and many have not even read the Koran. When they have a religious question they ask a sheikh, but the do not know their own faith. If they did, they would know what Mohammed said about the Land of Israel belonging to the Jews.”

That wasn’t necessarily the case in the past, said Rabbi Eliyahu. “In my opinion, the Arabs who fled Israel when the state was established in 1948 left because they knew the truth,” he said. “The story that they left because the Arab leaders told them to flee for a few days while they destroyed the Jews was invented later. But the Arabs of Israel were not fools – here in Tsfat we had lawyers, accountants, and other professionals, who would not have been foolish enough to leave their homes because some politician from Jordan or Egypt told them to.”

The reason they left, he said, was because they knew the truth. “They understood that G-d had fulfilled their promise to the Jewish people, and the time had come to leave,” Rabbi Eliyahu said. “A truly religious person knows they cannot fool G-d. This is one issue that both the Bible and the Koran agree on  – that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews. I appreciate Al-Sanara for giving me the opportunity to tell Muslim readers the truth.”

09:43 AM Dec 29 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yms6oQTTFVg&feature=player_embedded

Surah 5. Al-Ma’ida (The Table, The Table Spread
21. “O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.”
Surah 10. Yunus (Jonah)
93. We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily Allah will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on the Day of Judgment.
Surah 17. Al-Isra’ (The Night Journey, Children Of Israel)
104. And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, “Dwell securely in the land (of promise)”: but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd.

09:46 AM Dec 29 2011 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

Alhamdulillah….

Whoever do effort to seek the true, by Allah’s will they will find it…

12:39 PM Dec 29 2011 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

alhamd llah

05:07 PM Dec 29 2011 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Osesame: I think that the same would have happened if the girls had been treated good by a christian or a catholic group….

But whatever option they choose, it´s always glad to hear they want to be or feel near to God Laughing

11:32 PM Dec 29 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Sawdestina

i agree with u in the second section, but the first one; there r girls treated very well through their groups though they insist to convert to Islam and bear what will happen to them from their groups.

if read in Islam not about Islam, u will know why they convert to Islam though the shaky photo given to Islam through media on intent.

regards

Smile

09:30 AM Dec 30 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

it seems some body flooded the site with ads posts.

supposed the admin delete such ads.

07:29 PM Dec 30 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Arabhamid,

do u think that fake profile who is working in this site understand arabic?

but it is a good way for our saudi friend to cahnge the countryWink

07:57 AM Dec 31 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

All what i wish to make ppl here think over why ppl in west convert to islam, i hope ppl study the issue fairly…even in Israel jews girl convert to Islam.

wish for all the best in life and hereafter.

Smile

06:39 AM Jan 01 2012 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

think it over plz

Smile

11:08 AM Jan 05 2012 |