Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what would be your ideal marriage proposal?

cheer manal

Morocco

One woman would like to be really normal, with no romantic stuff not like fancy movies on the knee  with flowery words, or on the sea under the moon, it hasn´t to be that complicated…just natural and simple.

An other woman wants a proposal maybe in a form of song under the rain, or it would be better with red roses and an expesive beautiful ring.

who are you between these women?

even men are welcomed to express their ideas Smile

04:24 PM Feb 02 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snoopyboy

snoopyboy

Antarctica

In a canoe, just the two of us; in the middle of the sea at dawn. I would take my harmonica  and play “hymn  to the sea” from the movie “Titanic” then  I would propose to her while the sun sets behind us.

(:

05:22 PM Feb 02 2012 |

kotlesya

kotlesya

Belarus

I have got the proposal through the love letter. It was real letter, not e-mail. It was written with romantic handwritting. It was unusual way for proposal. It was like in XVII-XVII century.

I would enjoy the scenario of the proposal from the cartoon “Rapunzel” with lots of flying lamps in the sky….....

06:05 PM Feb 02 2012 |

cheer manal

Morocco

@RYO:

it´s not that scary… dear, marriage is something great in our life , especially when you chose the right person and the one you love…then life would be just awesome! 

08:04 PM Feb 02 2012 |

cheer manal

Morocco

@snoopyboy:

I´m just imagining the sceen …outstanding!

i should call you Mr romantic guy, the girl whom are you going to propose for marriage one day will be very lucky….it´s a popular belief that women are more romantic .Men has always been victims of accusations such as;

“You’re so unromantic!”

but it seems they are alike.

08:29 PM Feb 02 2012 |

cheer manal

Morocco

@Kotlesya:

woow !

such moments are really unforgettable! i guess you still hold onto the letter and every now and then you look at it and get back the moment.

but still there are girls who don´t give a damn to such stuff Undecided

08:52 PM Feb 02 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

may be my ideas will be bad

01:08 AM Feb 03 2012 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

seems all women in the world expect a amazing and unforgetable proposal.

I saw a splendid proposal in a movie: a girl is waiting her boyfriend on the platform of the metro station. suddenly, one train stops and dozen of people pour out and make a circle around the girl, dancing and singing, then the hero appears whith the dimand and flowers.

is it romatic?

all romantic stuff is extravagant, but the women never stop to pursuit.

02:08 AM Feb 03 2012 |

kotlesya

kotlesya

Belarus

cheer manal, of course I keep it in the special box. Sometimes this letter like a time travel for me. When I open it the teleportation starts. 

I wish to all girls on Earth to get the most incredible, the most romantic, the most unforgettable proposal!!!!

Teleportation…............

Картинка 2 из 16117

06:26 AM Feb 03 2012 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

how old r u ? RYO

08:35 AM Feb 03 2012 |

cheer manal

Morocco

@ zamalek:

it doesn´t matter as long as you are convinced of your ideas!

My deepest condolense to the people of ”Egypt” for the loss of many lives during the football match.

03:38 PM Feb 03 2012 |