Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Improve or not to improve.. my english!! or how I found englishbaby!!!

azaotl

azaotl

Mexico

Hi!.

Well , FIrst of all, I studied Marketing…  but now I'm an English teacher. Well I'm a newbie. I started like eight months ago. So the problem is that I'm not an expert. When I finished my English course (it took me almost 2 years ) I started to work for an small company. In that company I never used english, mmm well actually, I used it when they sent me to the Dominican Republic, it was for an expo… so the problem was that I never practiced my english. Ok … on the last december  I finished my Teacher's course, It was great, and also difficult, so now I know how to teach but sometimes I feel small, incapable although I'm teaching level one and level two (in high school) . My boss was talking with me last week and she told me about to improve my english. So she said "I know you're doing your best but I don't know if you're capable…Cry.. she was nice! at the end she asked me to find a school in order to improve my english skills!!... and that's how I found this great site!!! and … mmm tah's all… I just want to share this with all of you!!! and you know … to practice more jeje ….   See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for reading!!!

pd. corrections in my writing,errors, ideas, suggestions etc etc etc  are welcomed   Tongue out

04:27 AM Sep 04 2007 |